Avallanche - Old version for MP1.3 and earlier (1 Viewer)

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I can't run the Avalanche theme with the supplied fonts in the zip (manually copied to the fonts folder) MP crashes.
If you're using Windows 7 or later, right-click the font and click install. Clear cache. Anyone else having problems installing the font?

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm still on XP ... I had to drag and drop the fonts after unzipping them to a folder. Only one font is installed properly (the bold) the regular font keeps coming up empty. When I check the logs after the fault I can see that all the textures are larger than they are supposed to be and I run out of space. I can substitute (find/replace) the avalanche font in fonts.xml and the problem goes away.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm still on XP ... I had to drag and drop the fonts after unzipping them to a folder. Only one font is installed properly (the bold) the regular font keeps coming up empty. When I check the logs after the fault I can see that all the textures are larger than they are supposed to be and I run out of space. I can substitute (find/replace) the avalanche font in fonts.xml and the problem goes away.

I'll try to see what the problem with the font can be.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Screen Control for Avallanche ver 1.1

Ability to configure voice commands for up to 10 user-defined plugin modules in addition to the main modules such as TV, Music, Radio, etc.

Additional commands such as "Up", "Down", "Left", "Right","Page up", "Page down" along with "Sleep", "Shutdown", "Restart", "Hibernate" etc, have been added to the plugin.

"Speech Recognition Analysis" section has been added to the xml for debugging/analysis purposes.

Ability to control screen resolutions and jump to user-defined screens after a determined amount of time, ie. jump to fullscreen TV.

Copy all files and folders into your "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avallonis\Themes\Avallanche" directory.

Tested with Windows 7 / ScreenControl v1.2.0 (Release Candidate 1 2013-02-24)

NOTE: If you haven't used speech recognition before I recommend spending some time "teaching" it using the link @Micropolis has included in the plugin for reliable results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
      Screenshot_1.png
      3.2 MB
    • Screen Control for Avallanche ver 1.1.zip
      183.8 KB
    • ScreenControl v1.2.0 (Release Candidate 1 2013-02-24).zip
      1.3 MB
    Last edited:

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Please try these files and report back.

Attachments

• Fonts.zip
      66.9 KB

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For those of you who want the sliding window back in TV Series...for some strange reason these had been switched off in the xmls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
      Screenshot_2.png
      4.9 MB
    • Screenshot_3.png
      Screenshot_3.png
      4.8 MB
    • TV Series.zip
      14.2 KB

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    For those of you who want the sliding window back in TV Series...for some strange reason these had been switched off in the xmls.

Wasn't this because of the rotating Disc Image?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom