Avallanche - Old version for MP1.3 and earlier (1 Viewer)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    wow - I think we speak about two different things - I speak about the Y-Key - using this to display the Info Pane leads to this

untitled.png

And normally when you now press "UP" you get a secondary Field with the description. In my case this leads to MP-Dead.

Last edited:

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    wow - I think we speak about two different things - I speak about the Y-Key - using this to display the Info Pane leads to this

View attachment 123354

And normally when you now press "UP" you get a secondary Field with the description. In my case this leads to MP-Dead.

Okej, now i understand you. I will change the association for up button in Info mode to set focus on the next button (audio). As I wrote earlier, I want the description of the program coming up at once. If you want to show a simple menu, press the up key during broadcast.

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show Times for Avallanche ver 1.1

Adjusted scroll box for movie info in details view so as text doesn't overlap movie show times when there is a long description.

Added hyperlink button for booking movie tickets online.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
      Screenshot_1.png
      4.1 MB
    • Show Times for Avallanche ver 1.1.zip
      11 KB

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    ......I Will add them asap......

Good...glad to see that this forum is still being community driven...failing that, please list all mods/updates at the first post so as the forum doesn't become fragmented as happened with the Avallonis forum.

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

View attachment 123354

Okej, now i understand you. I will change the association for up button in Info mode to set focus on the next button (audio). As I wrote earlier, I want the description of the program coming up at once. If you want to show a simple menu, press the up key during broadcast.

Hm - still - I'm not conficed that the way it is done now is sufficant - the idea to bring up the program description at once is a good one - but the space used is very limited so it will take some time to scroll where it becomes important. How about using some space on the right hand side to display more of it at once? I'm not much of an artist - again - but try to illustrade what I'm speaking about:

Info.png

The right area can be used for the audio and video info too when switching but will stay visible always filled with teh content active (default would be the description).
    I tried to do something like this myself - but obviously I'm to stupid to understand how these xml's work ... they never display what I expect them too ...

Last edited:

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Can you please fix this issue in OnlineVideos in your next release.

Version 1.5.0.0changed Skin Properties: #header.label -> #OnlineVideos.HeaderLabel / #header.image -> #OnlineVideos.HeaderImage

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Can you please fix this issue in OnlineVideos in your next release.

Version 1.5.0.0changed Skin Properties: #header.label -> #OnlineVideos.HeaderLabel / #header.image -> #OnlineVideos.HeaderImage

Funnily enough I've been looking at Online Videos xmls today and noticed the placeholders being visible.

Can you upload screenshots of the problems and I'll try and sort in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom