Avallanche - Old version for MP1.3 and earlier (2 Viewers)

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Have deleted cache, doesn't seem to be in the font folder, what is the name of the font?

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Have deleted cache, doesn't seem to be in the font folder, what is the name of the font?

Strange.... clear the cache again, restart your pc and see if it solves the problem. The namne of the font in windows/font folder is Avallanche.ttf. Plaese tell me if it works. I had some problem too with the font.

Last edited:

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, got it working, but had to manually install the font. Sorry to see it doesn't have norwegian letters ÆØÅ :( Any way to fix that?

One other thing is there a working skinfile for mvCentral for Avallanche (avallonis)?

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, got it working, but had to manually install the font. Sorry to see it doesn't have norwegian letters ÆØÅ :( Any way to fix that?

I have created the Swedish letters ÅÄÖ and i will also add the Norwegian and Danish and German letters soon.

Last edited:

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Great!

I also think that the fonts are a little bold, is it possible to make them thinner (like in Avallonis basic/white theme)?

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @WebKnight

mvCentral for Avallanche ver 1.0 beta

Screenshot_3.png......Screenshot_4.png......Screenshot_5.png......Screenshot_6.png

Not having used mvCentral before, I'm not familiar with all of it's functionality so I could do with some feedback on missing/not working items.

Copy and paste into your "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avallonis\Themes\Avallanche" folder.

Tested on Windows 7 / mvCentral ver 1.0.4.439

NOTE: I've also attached the MPE1 file as this version is quite hard to find.

Attachments

• mvCentral for Avallanche ver 1.0 beta.zip
      460.5 KB
    • mvCentral-1.0.4.439.mpe1
      3.6 MB

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    THANK YOU! :)

Had a quick look. The info on the left is hard to read with lighter backgrounds, so an idea is to make the transparent background go the whole width. Icon view need some attention, the icons (when you have many videos) is to low.

But for a start this was exellent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom