AvallancheAddict (an Avallanche Theme) - Update 1.6.0.5 - 06.08.2014 (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sorry for the dumb question, but how do you get the transparent fanart in the lower right corner?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/screenshot-21-06-2013-20_30_35-jpg.131199/

Yes you can use DVDArt Plugin, but I think this skin is optimized for MePoTools which does the same thing. MePoTools is mentioned in the first post, so I assume it would be better to use that.
    LOL I totally misread that part in the first post. I read it like "use MePoTools to CLEAR art, CLEAR logo ..." = cleanup old gfx. :D

Will try that, thanks!

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just installed 1.5.0.1 from the first thread and wondered why it is not available inside the Theme section of "Avallanche". Then I noticed that the install dir of AvallanceAddit was wrong

Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avallanche\ThemesAvallancheAddict

There is a \ missing between "Themes" and "AvallancheAddict".

Error in the MPE file?

Damn! You're absolutely right, Always wondered last week why I have a new directory near the orignal one :D

Tomorrow new version, with correct path! And I little implementation from pur_berger.

In meantime, rename the folder to AvallancheAddict and put it in Avallanche\Themes folder...[DOUBLEPOST=1372186716][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry for the dumb question, but how do you get the transparent fanart in the lower right corner?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/screenshot-21-06-2013-20_30_35-jpg.131199/

Yes you can use DVDArt Plugin, but I think this skin is optimized for MePoTools which does the same thing. MePoTools is mentioned in the first post, so I assume it would be better to use that.

I would recommend this atm too. Much possibilities until now (specially for music art) and ajs really cares. Plus it can also be used as automated service.

The only thing being annoying is that Series CDArt has to be downloaded manually. But atm there is no tool which is able to do that. ajs is trying to implement something. Downloaded and/or created 279 CDArts for Series Seasons at the weekend during my job :sleep:

Last edited:

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New version 1.5.0.1.1 online!

Changelog:
    • fixed install directory
    • added common.overlay.home.xml with support for DVDArt Plugin and MePoTools (in OSD, Series and MovPic just MePoTools until now) thx @pur_berger

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Updated theme to 1.5.0.2

I recommend to download it since it solves a lot of bugs from initial Avallanche Standalone release for Addict too.

Changelog:
    • new base Avallanche 1.5.0.2
    • removed much waste from theme directory to get rid of theme switching bugs (thx @sweborn)

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What are you linking to in the first post?
    It doesn't look like something immediately installable, and it doesn't look like something I could copy to a Themes folder.

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What are you linking to in the first post?
    It doesn't look like something immediately installable, and it doesn't look like something I could copy to a Themes folder.

Both links redirect you to the .mpe1 downloads from Dropbox. Since Dropbox Public folder has no DL count statistic tools, I redirected the Dropbox links over the linkshortener goo.gl, because this site has a count statistic ;)

So don't be afraid, no trojan :p

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    IE downloaded the file as a zip file. When i manually changed it to a mpe1 file, it installed. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom