AvallancheAddict (an Avallanche Theme) - Update 1.6.0.5 - 06.08.2014 (2 Viewers)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Both links redirect you to the .mpe1 downloads from Dropbox. Since Dropbox Public folder has no DL count statistic tools, I redirected the Dropbox links over the linkshortener goo.gl, because this site has a count statistic ;)

So don't be afraid, no trojan :p

Why not just attach the MPE1 file to your first post rather than a link to dropbox? This will also show you how many downloads you're achieving.
    Might save you some hassle. ;)

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Both links redirect you to the .mpe1 downloads from Dropbox. Since Dropbox Public folder has no DL count statistic tools, I redirected the Dropbox links over the linkshortener goo.gl, because this site has a count statistic ;)

Why not just attach the MPE1 file to your first post rather than a link to dropbox? This will also show you how many downloads you're achieving.
    Might save you some hassle. ;)

First one some weeks ago was to big to upload here and in meanwhile it's habitutation :D

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    Just tried out this skin, and I'm impressed!

I have a few issues though.. latest movies don't show a cover, yet they have covers in the main movie list?

I already have ClearArt and DVDArt downloaded in my movies folders. Is there anyway to utilise the already downloaded art, or should I be asking this in the MePoTools thread?

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    Hmm.. the latest movies cover issue has resolved itself :)

I don't have any random fanart when on movies on the home page, like I do with TV Series. Any idea how to fix that?

Also, is there any fanart for the Live TV?

Cheers!

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    What are you linking to in the first post?
    It doesn't look like something immediately installable, and it doesn't look like something I could copy to a Themes folder.

You can also pack it into the repository on the homepage. ;)

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm.. the latest movies cover issue has resolved itself :)

I don't have any random fanart when on movies on the home page, like I do with TV Series. Any idea how to fix that?

Also, is there any fanart for the Live TV?

Cheers!

When having the fanart in \thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops\Fullsize, it should have been shown. In AvallancheEditor, I always set the FanartHandler fanart for movies to "User", not "Scraped". I don't know anymore, bit i think there was some bug (it began under Avalon or Avallonis) when using scraped fanart setting in editor.

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AvallancheAddict 1.5.0.4.1 online, small gfx fix. Just replace files in Theme flder of Addict.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How About World Weather Lite support? How to disable the background motion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom