AvallancheAddict (an Avallanche Theme) - Update 1.6.0.5 - 06.08.2014 (1 Viewer)

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Okay, thanks. Layout in EPG now looks fine :)
But: I dont get the font to work. Deinstalled, reinstalled, reboot, installed the new version of avallanche/addict.
Nothing happened. Also the fanart and latest media seems not to work. See screen.
Which OS version do you use. I have tested the font on Windows 7 and 8, both are working fine. As I wrote above, it is the font that you must install manually. You can find the font here:
Avallanche_font
About the fanart and latest media, have you the latest versions?
FanartHandler_version_3.1.0.0 http://code.google.com/p/fanart-handler/downloads/list
LatestMediaHandler_version_1.6.2.0 http://code.google.com/p/latestmediahandler/downloads/list

Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    But: I dont get the font to work. Deinstalled, reinstalled, reboot, installed the new version of avallanche/addict.
    Nothing happened. Also the fanart and latest media seems not to work. See screen.
    I couldn't get the font to work either,then I found the answer, locate the fonts.large fonts.normal and fonts XML in Avallance,change the font to Avallance from Maya font I think,save then it works

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I couldn't get the font to work either,then I found the answer, locate the fonts.large fonts.normal and fonts XML in Avallance,change the font to Avallance from Maya font I think,save then it works
    Fonts.large and fonts.normal are no longer used, these are a holdover from previous versions. These files can be removed completely.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Fonts.large and fonts.normal are no longer used, these are a holdover from previous versions. These files can be removed completely.
    Ok thanks,maybe I just got lucky when I made changes to fonts XML

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok thanks,maybe I just got lucky when I made changes to fonts XML
    It may happen that there will be a conflict if they remain with the wrong font. I don't know, but I will ensure that these are removed in the next version. :)

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Just to be sure, did you try to manually delete the whole Avallanche folder and doing a clean install of Avallanche and Addict after that? Someone had some weird problems like you before doing this step. Worth a try...

BTW, I did not include the fonts into the Addict installer because they are already in Avallanche installation. Did you go manually into \Mediaportal\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avallanche\Fonts\Avallanche.tff, right click, install, reboot?

Additionally please try to reinstall Fanart and LatestMediaHandler from extension manager.

Cheers

Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    @sweborn @shorty1483 , found a small bug, if when watching a movie you press "up cursor" on keyboard, to skip next chapter then the clearart merges, but the clearart is normal when you hit the spacebar to pause the movie.see screenshots below.Are you able to re create this?

08-35-37.png 08-35-42.png

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Attachments

• videoFullScreen.xml
      15.4 KB

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, installed the latest fanarthandler. that solved the problem !

but the missing font problem still exist. in font.xml is no other font than Avallanche. i uninstalled the theme, reinstalled.
    installed the font in the theme directory, installed the one from here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...d-on-avalon-update-1-5-1-3-12-12-2013.119852/

still this arial style font :-(
    use Win7

Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Okay, installed the latest fanarthandler. that solved the problem !

but the missing font problem still exist. in font.xml is no other font than Avallanche. i uninstalled the theme, reinstalled.
    installed the font in the theme directory, installed the one from here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...d-on-avalon-update-1-5-1-3-12-12-2013.119852/

still this arial style font :-(
    use Win7
    Did you remove the fonts.large & fonts.normal xml's?,there is something in there that overides the avallanche font

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom