Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (2 Viewers)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Sweden Sweden
    This is a MOD of the amazing Avalon skin, called Avallonis (Latin for Avalon).

I fell in love with the Avalon skin as soon as the first preview images started to appear in the MP forums. Since release Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta this has been my default skin back home on the HTPC. Being a skinner myself I couldn't help but starting to adjust small things here and there. It started out as nothing much, just adding a few frames, adding some light effects to existing graphics and making more room for fanart. But it has grown and keep growing.

This is is my way of saying thank you to the developers of the amazing looking Avalon skin, all credits to the Avalon team.

This skin requires MP1.2.

The skin skin is developed for 1920x1080.

Links
    Thanks to emphatic and Bleazle for their help in testing this MOD.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

edterbak

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 4, 2008
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Re: Avalon MOD

This looks cool as well :)
    Nice feel with the little bit more fanart
    IF this becomes available, I will give it a spin and see. :)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag

When the "background" moves to the right to reveal more fanart (going from Basic Home to Moving Pictures for example), is there an animation as well that "slides" the background layer to the right?

Emph

SixSox

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Denmark Denmark

The MOD is still not finished, perhaps never will be ;), but it is my way of saying thank you to the developers of the amazing looking Avalon skin.

best regards
    cul8er
    I hope that you find the time to finish it
    Search Music and Shoutcast which might fits your avalon Mod

search music.jpg shoutcast.jpg

Sixsox

BigB42078

Portal Member
    January 1, 2009
    United States of America United States of America

This mod looks really good, I like how the fanart fades into the bottom where the info is. Makes an already streamlined skin look even cooler. Hope the Avalon team adds this look.:D

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

Nice to hear you like it. I added a few more images ;)

cheers
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread