Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Avalon MOD

Not a big fan of introducing the top menu from CLR (or is it Backdrop?), I don't think it fits the layout of Avalon at all. They're like fire and ice. I hope the Avalon team will think about your backdrop mods though, they are very nice.

Emph

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Avalon MOD

Why not fork Avalon on github and then put in your mods? So everyone who like can follow you an extract single patches...

scwheeler

November 26, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Looks awesome, I can't wait for it to be ready :D Any chance you could you support the BBC weather plugin, was really liking it up to last Avalon release? Cheers, Steve

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

A few more images added and some updated. New images shows things like the new design for Last.FM, The jump to menu in music now playing and the additional minimized OSD, the new sliding OSD background for description text and a basichome with support for weather from WorldWeather OR InfoService.

Hope you like it.

cheers
    cul8er

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi Cul8er,

Your doing awesome work again. Im getting used to it from you by now ... :) :D

I have a request or a suggestion though.
    Could you make a new/extra movie layout (or change current list-view) of moving pictures?
    What do you think of my suggestion. I edited one of your screenshots. See attachment.

The red box, shift it to the left, so the yellow box can be extended to an acceptable lower level :)

Attachments

• screenshot9_extended_list.jpg
      screenshot9_extended_list.jpg
      428.1 KB
    • screenshot9.jpg
      screenshot9.jpg
      343.5 KB

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi Cul8er,

Could you make a new/extra movie layout (or change current list-view) of moving pictures?
    What do you think of my suggestion. I edited one of your screenshots. See attachment.

The red box, shift it to the left, so the yellow box can be extended to an acceptable lower level :)
    No, it will break the skin's consistency across the screens and the now playing screen will overlap the info text.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi Cul8er,

No, it will break the skin's consistency across the screens and the now playing screen will overlap the info text.

Hi, i think is a great idea edterbak , as this is mod for more fanart , so way not mack little defrent ...
    @Dragy the now playing can move to top place on the fanart ,under the mp logo.

in the end is all up to cul8er , :)

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Yes, ofcouse it's possible, but it's just not nice when things suddenly move to other places when you go to another plugin.. In my opinion, the screens have to be as consistent as possible, so the same objects should always be on the same place.

For instance, it's not nice when the clock it first at the right top at home, then at videos, it's at left bottom and when you go to pictures, it's at the left top of the screen. --yeah maybe that's a stupid example :p

But yes, it's up to cul8er..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom