Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (5 Viewers)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er, hi community!

After update from MP 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 alpha TV-Guide (both 8 & 10 row) is unfortunately no working! I am using Avallonis 1.3.0 with updatet skinfiles from GIT! Screenshot is attached. I hope, you can help!

Best regards
    Helios

@cul8er It seems, that this issue is not Avallonis related, because i can reproduce it with other skins too!

Last edited:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    powermarcel10,

Great work on WorldWeather, Thanks ;)

best regards

Thanks!

Do you want to include them in the next release? Also my modded Emulators2 files? Would be nice! I have also fixed/modded some things in other skinfiles like Sleepcontrol, OnlineVideos and some other plugins..
    Hi,

I will add the modded WorldWeather and Emulators2 files. If you point me to the other updates I will check and see if they to can be included.

I appreciate your work very much, thank you.

cheers
    cul8er

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi cul8er, hi community!

After update from MP 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 alpha TV-Guide (both 8 & 10 row) is unfortunately no working! I am using Avallonis 1.3.0 with updatet skinfiles from GIT! Screenshot is attached. I hope, you can help!

Best regards
    Helios

@cul8er It seems, that this issue is not Avallonis related, because i can reproduce it with other skins too!

I had the same problem. Clear all old Avallonis skin files and cache files and do a fresh install. It helped me

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I am a little bit confused. On the 1. Page of this threads info Avallonis is made for MP 1.2... Why do you speak about 1.3.Alpha Skinfiles ? Are this WW Files compatible to MP 1.2..? With the Standard Skinfiles from Avallonis 1.1 Worldweather 0.5.6 does not work very well. Can I install Avallonis 1.3 on a MP 1.2.3 MP Install ?

BTW, I will not test Alphaversions of MP on a "productive System "

Best Regards
    Haraldpeter

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I am a little bit confused. On the 1. Page of this threads info Avallonis is made for MP 1.2... Why do you speak about 1.3.Alpha Skinfiles ? Are this WW Files compatible to MP 1.2..? With the Standard Skinfiles from Avallonis 1.1 Worldweather 0.5.6 does not work very well. Can I install Avallonis 1.3 on a MP 1.2.3 MP Install ?

BTW, I will not test Alphaversions of MP on a "productive System "

Best Regards
    Haraldpeter

Maybe you can try my WW files on the previous page? They are not tested on MP 1.2.3 but I think they will work...

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    powermarcel10,

Great work on WorldWeather, Thanks ;)

best regards

Thanks!

Do you want to include them in the next release? Also my modded Emulators2 files? Would be nice! I have also fixed/modded some things in other skinfiles like Sleepcontrol, OnlineVideos and some other plugins..
    Hi,

I will add the modded WorldWeather and Emulators2 files. If you point me to the other updates I will check and see if they to can be included.

I appreciate your work very much, thank you.

cheers
    cul8er

Allright nice! I will add modified files in this topic.. I hope you will see and read them so you can add them to your new version if you like them.. :)

Well I have found a new bug but found also a solution.. When I open pictures in MP with Avallonis, and open a folder, MP is freezing.. I figured out that the problem is: mypics.hiddenmenu.xml. When I use that file from Avallon, everything is fine.. I have tested it on 2 systems with the same results..

One other problem with Avallonis and Online Video's (have fixed allready some things for that one) is that I can't do a full update in "myonlinevideosUpdater.xml". In default wide it's possible so I will take a look to see if I can fix it.. :)

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaaah, allready fixed that one. There was a wrong <ID> number placed.. The file attached will work like you can see in the image! :)

Thanks for your work..

EDIT: See post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-72#post-894476

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      272.4 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom