Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I want to report a couple of things about the skin files for Emulators 2.. I wiill try to edit them by myself, so I hope they are ready for the next release of this skin.. Will try if I can solve the "problems" this evening..

At the homescreen (image 1) the red marked things are not good to read and the blue border is placed to a strange place.. For image 2: the game cover has no rounded edges and the left tab has a strange shadow at the right side, the left tab hasn't..

Hope I'm able to fix it!

EDIT: Homescreen done now.. See the screenshot attached..

EDIT: See post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-72#post-894476

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      819.2 KB
    Last edited:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi powermarcel10,

Big thank you for this, looks great. Will add it for next version. One little question. Will not the music/video overlay (now playing) be at the same place as the info to the left in picture 2. I think I will move it to the right to fit with other screens and not be at the same place as the now playing overlay if that is ok with you.

best regards
    cul8er

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi powermarcel10,

Big thank you for this, looks great. Will add it for next version. One little question. Will not the music/video overlay (now playing) be at the same place as the info to the left in picture 2. I think I will move it to the right to fit with other screens and not be at the same place as the now playing overlay if that is ok with you.

best regards
    cul8er

Thanks! :) I think you're right! Didn't think about that.. Will fix that this evening.. Will also take a look into the fonts for that part, I'm not totally satisfied with it now..

Also discovered one bug.. In blue mode, the hidden menu is allright, but in white mode, the "sort by" button is coloured black, and I really can't fix it.. Have spent a lot of time into it.. Really no idea what it is! :s

Do you have any idea?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Cul8er,

before I forget,

there is one "bug" I have seen in the new version of Avallonis.. In movingpictures, the movie details view, the tabs are not totally fit good.. But if you don't know exactly what i mean I will add a screenshot tonight when I'm home! :)

fabien44

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006
    Hello,

how can i get basic home at startup of MP? I cannot access it even if i set "only basic home" in the config GUI of MP 1.3.0a.

Furthermore, genre thumbnails are not displayed (a cross picture default instead). I did update music database with genre thumbs creation checked.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      831 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright guys, I think I'm done!! (for today :p)

I have added:

- Search movies on Youtube from the selected game.
    - Fixed "F3" button option in coverflow
    - (I think) the latest bugfixes
    - Some lay-out tweaks

I hope you like the results.. I will continue with some other plugins now that need some work..

EDIT: See post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-72#post-894476

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom