Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @kjegibbons

Thank you very much! I'll give it a go. When i have any further questions i'll call. :)
    OK. Just had the firs clitch. It seems that Avallanche 1.3.0.6 needs Avallonis first. But Avallonis 1.3.0.0 cant be installed because MPEM says the version is wrong. Can you help me out with this?

Thanks!

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No probs.[DOUBLEPOST=1363355881][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you using this version...https://www.dropbox.com/sh/es4w70q5eqwt728/634q1_hUXM

This should overcome the compatibility issue...the problem is that I think there are two ver 1.3.0.0 floating about...the original (not compatible) and this version with a tweak (compatible).

EDIT: Strike that...it's renamed to ver 1.3.0.1...so all is well.

Last edited:

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @kjegibbons
    Hi. Thanks for the file. Now everything is installed and i am trying it out on my Win7 Notebok at the moment.
    It looks great and seems stable. Now i'll have to get my wife to accept some downtime for the new installation :-D

You helped me a lot. Thanks! Have a nice Weekend!

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ......You helped me a lot. Thanks! Have a nice Weekend!......

You're more than welcome my friend.

Now you can stick any of the updates/mods from the Avallanche forum manually into your Avallanche folder and you will still keep the white theme as long as you don't upgrade from ver 1.3.0.6

Felipe_Zanon

Portal Member
    December 23, 2009
    Hello!

Currently im using Avallonis 1.3.0.1 on MP 1.3 and im very satisfied. Avalonis is the best skin for MP in my opinion, it have very good improvements over the original Avalon (which is quite good by the way). I really like it.

I looked at Github and see that Avalon has some development going on. I have downloaded the latest development version and tested with MP 1.4, and it worked very fine!

Do you developers have some plan to apply the main fixes/changes of Avalon to Avallonis? I would really appreciate this, because Avallonis mod is a very good improvement over the original Avalon in my opinion.

Thank you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom