Avalon 1.2 Beta ***05-08-12*** for MP 1.3.x (1 Viewer)

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a way to permanently dismiss the "skin incompatibility warning screen " i'm presented with every-time I start mediaportal.
    Edit references.xml in your skin folder (e.g. C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avalon) and change <version> to 1.3.0.1 or whatever fits your MediaPortal version. E.g.:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <controls>
      <skin>
    	<width>1920</width>
    	<height>1080</height>
    	<version>1.3.0.1</version>
      </skin>

colossus-x

Portal Member
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Edit references.xml in your skin folder (e.g. C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avalon) and change <version> to 1.3.0.1 or whatever fits your MediaPortal version. E.g.:
    Code:
    <controls>
      <skin>
    	<width>1920</width>
    	<height>1080</height>
      </skin>

Thank you but it didn't work. I was very careful to edit the file you mentioned and put in the right version correctly and rebooted. I have set my system to auto start MP so I will always boot to the default wide skin when i'm not present. I've uploaded the screen shot i'm presented with in case it's related to something else. I'm on 1.3.0.15 by the way.

outdated skin.png

Last edited:

omel

Portal Member
    August 14, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Is there a way to permanently dismiss the "skin incompatibility warning screen " i'm presented with every-time I start mediaportal.
    Code:
    <controls>
      <skin>
    	<width>1920</width>
    	<height>1080</height>
      </skin>

Thx alot it worked perfectly for me..

colossus-x

Portal Member
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Code:
    <controls>
      <skin>
    	<width>1920</width>
    	<height>1080</height>
      </skin>

Thx alot it worked perfectly for me..

Omel were you getting the same screen I posted in my last post ?[DOUBLEPOST=1366052592][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay got it to work now , don't know what I did incorrectly. Since I'm here again another question - Is there any way to edit the transparency settings of the menu backgrounds that are already transparent - as I would like to make them more transparent ! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom