Avalon 1.2 Beta ***05-08-12*** for MP 1.3.x (1 Viewer)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

Is there a way to add a menu item in basic home that goes directly to the downloaded files of OnlineVideos? StreamedMP had this option as a parameter in the editor I remember, but can't get it done in Avalon or Avalonis..

Anyone an idea?

Do you mean so when you choose "Online Videos" from the main menu it will go into the last used option that was used? For example the last search of YouTube?

I too hate having to choose "No" to update the sites, then choose English, then YouTube (this is the one I use 90% of the time) so what you are suggestion would be good.

Is this a configuration option under the Online Videos plugin in MediaPortal Configuration?

I don't think this is what powermarcel means but for you blair_haynes the answer is to put site:youtube as extra parameter in basic home configuration under onlinevideos menu selection. You also can set the locked parameter but then you cannot go out of youtube, that was the default setting of avalon which i removed.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    MP Config -> Plugins -> Process Plugins -> Avalon Editor

Edit the menu (under parameters) so that online videos starts in youtube directory

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do you mean so when you choose "Online Videos" from the main menu it will go into the last used option that was used? For example the last search of YouTube?

I too hate having to choose "No" to update the sites, then choose English, then YouTube (this is the one I use 90% of the time) so what you are suggestion would be good.

Is this a configuration option under the Online Videos plugin in MediaPortal Configuration?

that's not what I mean..

I mean if there is an parameter for OnlineVideos that goes directly to downloaded items.. I remember from StreamedMP that there was, but I codn't find it in Avalon..

fabien44

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006
    Hello,

i cannot get album/artist infos in tabs when playing a song. I enable MusicInfoHandler plugin but no success. How does it work?

Thanks

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi guys

I'm not sure if this issue is particular to Avalon 1.2 beta, but this is the version that I am running.

The problem with the attached is that the TV logos seem to be aligned to the top, and not to the center like I'd expect. Also, the larger TV logo next to the preview screen seems to be out of proportion. Has (or can) anybody provided a fix for this?

12-37-37.png

B.

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Zitat von powermarcel10:
    Worldweather doesn't show images from url's... Is that not supported yet?​
    Avalon currently only supports WorldWeather 0.5.0.

Its a bug from the Skin. After Up Date the Avalon Skin for MP 1.2.x to Avalon 1.1. thee same Problem.
    In my old Avalon Skin, i have copy the new World Weather 0. 5 Skn Files from the Avalon Git Hub Page and World Weather work with the URL Sattelite Picutrers. After Update to 1.1 oder Load the Avalon 1.1 SKin from here the same Problem.

Last edited:

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Avalon works fine with WorldWeather 0.6 beta but i have found a small issue. please replace this attchaed file in the Avalon skin folder.:)

Attachments

• WorldWeatherImage.xml
      13.4 KB

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, habe es mit Avalon 1.1 für MP 1.2.x getestet funktioniert wieder.
    Getestet mit World Weather 0.5

Danke für die schnelle Reaktion und Fehlerbehebung.

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've been through about 5 skins today trying to find one I liked! Anyway, have settled on Avalon for the time being.

I have it set up pretty nicely, but for some reason cannot remove Weather and Videos from the home page? I remove them from the editor and press update, but when I go back into Mediaportal they are still there!

Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, tried again and it worked this time!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom