Avalon 1.2 Beta ***05-08-12*** for MP 1.3.x (1 Viewer)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the update :). Finaly able to use Avalon and MP 1.3.
    Is there any chance to get the old colors of the TV Guide back?
    Where did you get those tv logo's?

Ik like this guide one too. But if you disable all the (colored) guide options from the gui the guide turns all grey and you cannot see which program you choose.
    Some issues seen, mainly in the settings screen, with italian(?) textual explenations instead of dutch etc.
    The skin is realy beautifull but some small issues still present.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i reported some months ago, that the buttons song up/song down/remove song in the music playlist are not functional. it would be cool, if this bug could be sorted out for mp 1.3 beta.

works for me. Do you get an error.log? Has anyone else the issue too?

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Some issues seen, mainly in the settings screen, with italian(?) textual explenations instead of dutch etc.

Can you post a screenshot? Seems like the translations are missing.

Ik like this guide one too. But if you disable all the (colored) guide options from the gui the guide turns all grey and you cannot see which program you choose.

no, the "old" tvguide colors/bars cannot be used with the new MP 1.3 feature. You can only change the colors yourself within the config.

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the update :). Finaly able to use Avalon and MP 1.3.
    Is there any chance to get the old colors of the TV Guide back?
    Where did you get those tv logo's?

not my screenshot, its from another thread and made by the team.

no, the "old" tvguide colors/bars cannot be used with the new MP 1.3 feature. You can only change the colors yourself within the config.

yeah, but can you provide us with the color codes we have to set in mp configuration? i tried to find them in the old skin files, but i wasnt lucky :(. thanks

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi ncoh,

I am testing the new release and would like to report 2 things:

Showtimes doesn't work (black screen)
    Worldweather doesn't show URL images

Both things are working in Avallonis, so maybe you can look at the differents between both skinfiles to get it also working in your skin! :)

Last edited:

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can you post a screenshot? Seems like the translations are missing.

I found out it's the scrolling speed settings screen so it doesn't matter what language it is.

But i found one issue:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344373213.720226.jpg

Edited...

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ncoH: I use the RadioTime plugin and found out that when i'm in the "nowplaying" screen the text in the overlay does not reflect the title of the track, only when tuned for the first time. But with the next song it does not change. I tried to mod the Avalon radiotime nowplaying.xml myself (with right artist and trackname) and it works. The only thing i have to know is how i can change the overlay to the lower left when on the radiotime pluginscreen, that one shoud give the now playing song too, but only gives the trackname and not the artist. Don't know where to mod, maybe somebody can help? After that i'll upload both for you.

Last edited:

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i reported some months ago, that the buttons song up/song down/remove song in the music playlist are not functional. it would be cool, if this bug could be sorted out for mp 1.3 beta.

works for me. Do you get an error.log? Has anyone else the issue too?

i'm sorry...i can't reproduce this anymore. it works just fine as it should. sorry for not checking it again before posting :oops:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

Is there a way to add a menu item in basic home that goes directly to the downloaded files of OnlineVideos? StreamedMP had this option as a parameter in the editor I remember, but can't get it done in Avalon or Avalonis..

Anyone an idea?

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello,

Is there a way to add a menu item in basic home that goes directly to the downloaded files of OnlineVideos? StreamedMP had this option as a parameter in the editor I remember, but can't get it done in Avalon or Avalonis..

Anyone an idea?

Do you mean so when you choose "Online Videos" from the main menu it will go into the last used option that was used? For example the last search of YouTube?

I too hate having to choose "No" to update the sites, then choose English, then YouTube (this is the one I use 90% of the time) so what you are suggestion would be good.

Is this a configuration option under the Online Videos plugin in MediaPortal Configuration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom