[Avalonis]Show 10-heart-scale instead of the simple one (1 Viewer)

wusel

Portal Pro
November 3, 2011
Home Country
@kiwijunglist : I can't find your 2nd point. The only option for rating is if I want to enable it but nothing with 10 star rating.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Should the windows appear only after you have watched the full movie or episode? I have changed the setting in movpic; "Mark movie as watched after viewing" allready to 1% for testing, but nothing showsup at the end of the movie..

Yes must watch to end of movie. Goto unwatched unrated movie, press pay ffwd to end of movie, watch final 2 second of movie that will trigger dialog box

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I use avalon (should be same as avalonis) and i have the 10 star rating dialog.

I suggest you do the following three things
    1. visit www.trakt.tv ; and enable 10 star rating in your settings
    2. goto trakt plugin -> advanced settings -> enable 10 star rating dialog
    3. goto Mp config -> moving pictures -> disable the built in 5 star rating dialog in advanced settings
    This process should be a lot simpler in trakt v2.1.0. I have added this settings to trakt settings GUI, this means the user doesn't have to have Extensions plugin installed to see the advanced setting. Of course skins will need to be updated for this.

Also, when enabling the Trakt rate dialog, it will automatically disable TVSeries and MovingPictures internal one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom