Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (2 Viewers)

manyakim

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2005
    Zeeland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Backdrop - Skin (New Skin In Progress)

What an amazing looking skin !
    Thank you cul8er for your time and efforts.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Cul8er,
    Do we need to install MP1.2b first and look inside the plugin/skin installer? Or is there going to be a download link here? Ghehehe.. Maybe im waiting and pressing f5 at the wrong place :D Every second counts... ghehe

Thank you for all your work for the MP community. It is high quality stuff!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

I will put a download link to the first post. I'm only waiting for a compatible version of MovingPicture to be released as I need to have FanartHandler compatible to it (and this skin depends on FanartHandler). According to fforde this will happen tomorrow (a MovingPicture version for MP1.2 Beta). I will then test FanartHandler and if all goes well it is release time ;)

Thanks for your patience.

cheers
    cul8er

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Aaahh.. patience.. Yes. :) I have plenty of that. (I was joking with ever seconds count)

Hope all goes well. Thanks for the heads up on that :)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I'm proud to announce that first Alpha version of this skin is now released. See first post for download details. This download is only for MP1.2 Beta. This skin cannot be run using MP1.1.x or MP1.2 Alpha. Please remember that you need MP1.2 Beta compatible plugins to make it all work. The menu editor is available as a MP Plugin and can be found in MP Configuration. Please remember that this is first version and an Alpha when you test it Any feedback or bug reports is very welcome. Menu editor guide and other documentation will be available at a later stage.

I have no team behind me on this skin so no one except me has tested the skin. Please help me and report any issues you find so that we all together can make this as good as possible.

I will continue to add support for more plugins as soon as possible. See first post for list of currently supported plugins.

The installer contains a new version of FanartHandler supporting MP 1.2 Beta (version 2.2.4.500).

If I'm slow on replying to your posts this weekend it is because of me being more busy than usual. I'll be back on Monday ;)

best regards
    cul8er

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hello.
    First of all, the skin looks even a lot better on my 42" TV as expected looking at the screenshots. The best skin I've ever seen. Stunning Job.:D

But... I think I've found a little bug... :sorry: If you go to the music section in Folder View on top left corner there's "#AlbumInfo.Genre" witch stays there as long as you have not get a "real" Genre. I've done some screenshots to explain.

First it looks this:
    attachment.php

After you go to something like this:
    attachment.php

it looks and stays like this until you close MePo:
    attachment.php

After restarting MePo it looks and behaves again as seen on the first screenshot.

Attachments

• Backdrop-1.jpg
      Backdrop-1.jpg
      134.1 KB
    • Backdrop-2.jpg
      Backdrop-2.jpg
      142.3 KB
    • Backdrop-3.jpg
      Backdrop-3.jpg
      130.6 KB

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi cul8er

I am very very sorry that I could not help you with testing as previously. I am still stuck on MP 1.1.1 (will rather not go into the reasons ;) )
    Hopefully all will return to normal soon.

Thank you for your continuous hard work on your plugins and skins. It really looks good and I hope I can try it soooooon.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Lehmden,

Thanks for your report. This is actually a MP bug ;) (the variable is not set in this condition in MP) but I will try to see if I can resolve it in the skin.

best regards
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom