Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I noticed (in my very late night quick test) that it would look better to not show the "Now Playing" video overlay when you enter Moving Pictures. Especially on the Category select screen, where the title text of the video overlaps the category box.

Emph

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi emphatic,

Thanks for your report. Will try to make the dialog box be ontop and if this does not work I will remove the overlay when category dialog is displayed.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

What's the verdict so far? Do you like it, what do you not like/what should be done in a different way. I woule love to know so that I can continue to improve the skin.

best regards
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

What's the verdict so far? Do you like it, what do you not like/what should be done in a different way. I woule love to know so that I can continue to improve the skin.

best regards
    cul8er

As I only have the skin on my HTPC, I haven't been able to really try it yet. I'm gonna have a go at setting up the Basic Home later today (If I have the time). It would be awesome if we could "import" the settings from CLR or X-Factor to have a starting point. :cool:

Emph

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hello.
    Thanks cul8er. If it's a bug in MePo leave it as it is. I haven't fiddled around a lot with default skin as I can't wait to try Backdrop...
    It's not that important as all works really good...

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,

best regards
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! how are you ?
    just try the skin ... first look great , rally look good ... great work ...:)

from a quic look the pictures section have a bug, see screen in view have 7 defrent views ...?
    view 1,2,3,4 and 7 all corect and work good . i try click on 5 big icone list and i got some kind of screen with list view style..
    but noting work in this screen and canot get out from this screen , or get the menu even ... please check it..

and sorry i canot help with testing , i'm away from home for a few months ,and all i have is my old laptop ....:(
    this skin need to be test on fullhd screen ...wich i dont have where i stay for now...

The skin look just great ..... thanks for the hard work ...:)

Bradley Dyke

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi Cul8er,
    Huge thanks and first impressions are stunning. very smooth transitions and lovely layout. unfortunately i have a problem. When i play any media file Mp completely locks up and the computer refuses any input from remote or k/b and requires ctrl alt del. I have gone through all the menu's and sub options and they all display correctly with the lock up only occuring when you actually run media. very strange but working with streamed mp and default so thoughts are with skin. problem affectc all played file types and occurs irrespective of initial launch. Attached log files and grateful if you can point me in the right direction.
    Thanks

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hi cul8er!

Big :D for this great skin, but with Backdrop i have a strange issue: Live TV is broken! If i start playing Live TV, it starts for a small moment ~ 1 - 2 sec, then it stops and MP freezes :confused:! I have to close MP by taskmanager!
    Debug Logs are attached!

Best regards

Helios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom