Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (1 Viewer)

Psicosis

Portal Member
December 22, 2007
Home Country
So I have just installed this skin but I can't work out why it isn't using the attached fonts like in the sample screenshot in this thread (see screenshot).

Am I overlooking something very basic that needs to be configured?

Attachments

• backdrop-fonts1.png
    backdrop-fonts1.png
    162.1 KB

toutoune290

Portal Pro
January 27, 2009
brest
Home Country
France France
hi all,
that beautiful skin doesn't on my system.
it stopped at plugins and return to my desktop.
i have the same problem with streamedmp.
how can i resolve that ?
thanks for answers.
p.s: no problem with black glass nova hd.

toutoune290

Portal Pro
January 27, 2009
brest
Home Country
France France
hi all,
is there a new release soon with all new plugins supported ?
i love this skin but my plugins are not supported so i can't use it.
:D

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have no time to Work on this skin and have decided that keeping the fanarthandler plugin, the latestmediahandler plugin, the Avallonis skin up to date is all I can manage. If someone want's to take over this skin, please let me know.

Best regards
    Cul8er

catch22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Does the backdrop skin have support for the WorldWeather plugin it seems liek it defaults to the borken default weather screen and the world weather is not available oin the backdrop config screen

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does the backdrop skin have support for the WorldWeather plugin it seems liek it defaults to the borken default weather screen and the world weather is not available oin the backdrop config screen
    Hello!
    There are some skinfiles for WorldWeather but I think they are very outdated (for WorldWeather v0.28): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/backdrop-skin-released.91743/page-61#post-819997
    And since this skin is not developed any further (what a shame) I guess there are no new skin files available.
    But maybe you wanna ask Lehmden for more infos since he made the skinfiles of WorldWeather.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    After cul8er decided to "kill" Backdrop I've asked for the source code so I can try to continue development. But I don't get an answer at all.. That's why I changed my "default" skin to something else (PureVisionHD Horizon). And for that I can not keep worldweather skin files up to date.
    But you can try to create skin files yourself. It's not that hard to do. Copy all files from "Default wide" Dir in WorldWeater Plugin archive to Backdrop folder. Than start playing around with those xml- files. Mainly all <posX> and <posY> tags has to be modified to fit screen. The modifications I've done to basichome can still be used (afaik).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom