Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (2 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi cul8er !

Request : Start with Parameter for the trailers site's from onlinevideos plugin.

i dont know if you know mytrailers plugin stop devlop, and other option is to use i-tune or imdb from onlinevideos plugin,
    have the option to set button calld Trailers and link it tirect to one of the trailers site's, can you add this option to Backdrop
    skin ? sure need to add option to the menuEditor , if you check StreamedMP menuEditor you will see what i meanss ...

and cheek the link for plugin info : https://code.google.com/p/mp-onlinevideos2/wiki/LoadParameter

if you need more info please ask .

p.s - abut install Beckdrop skin , i did not have any problem with all version's , all good with instalation and fonts.

plasibo

Portal Member
    July 5, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    count me with the others with overlapping text in .6, also I'm not sure but i think there's either a hard-coded or oddly pulled '(2002)' in there because it shows up on the details page after the episode name on many items (noticed it while browsing 'latest aired' so I don't think it has anything to do with the episodes themselves)

don't know if its the same problem others are having but the installer always seems to freeze at a certain part (haven't thought to note the exact part but I'll watch for it when the next update is released) of the install but after a few seconds it will respond and just have me go to the next screen

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi cul8er !

some bugs with Imdb site - onlinevideos .

in detail view ... missing the Title and pilot ,genre,director ...... have the same lable's as I-Tune site..

see screen ....

thanks,

tigeri

January 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Great skin! :D

Is there any possibilities to remove or hide the genre fields in the EPG? The EPG seems a bit messy to me and would be more pleasant to eye if the genres could be hidden. See the attachment.

Attachments

• MP-backdrop-epg.jpg
      MP-backdrop-epg.jpg
      159.8 KB

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hi cul8er!

Again a big :D for this great skin! Unfortunately at the moment i have not much time for testing, but maybe i have found two possible bugs in v0.6!

1. Text #AlbumInfo.Genre on some screens in music part. Screenshot is attached!

2. I have noticed, that scrolling text in fadelabels (e.g. Artist, title, album) of mymusicplayingnow isn't working!

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• 15-52-56.jpg
      15-52-56.jpg
      204.8 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Version 0.7 is now released (download link on first post updated). Contains bug fixes. Also contains latest version of FanartHandler 2.2.5.509 for MediaPortal MP1.2 Beta.

best regards
    cul8er

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hi cul8er!!

Big :D for ver. 0.7! Is working great here, and the TV-Guide without genre looks much better!

Best regards

Heöios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom