spitjo

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Udine
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi
I have a little problem the best mediaportal skin ever
Backgound images in the various areas (mytv, myvideos, mymusic, weather...) are not showing... i just see the blue background
In myvideos i can see the background appearing for about 500 milliseconds and then disappear
I was sure that was fanart handler causing the issue, but i have disabled it with no luck....:confused:

i also tried installing the full color fanart package but still no luck (btw is amazing! good work)

i'm using mp 1.1 with last svn

EDIT
The only one background i see correctly is the one in "now playing" section of my music (the headphones)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Currently the skin supports Fanart handler plugin version 1.0. Fanart enabled sections with their own fanart management are: Moving pictures, TvSeries, Showtimes, Anime. Fanart handler plugin v. 1.0 is involved in music and videos screens, namely: mymusicsongs, mymusicgenres, musicplaying, music playlists, mylyrics, lastfm, myvideos, videotitles, videoplaylist.

To use fanart in music screen you must follow this tutorial: Guide to the music section of mediaportal.

Instead for videos you must use the video database screen -> videotitles.

Thanks

Tgx

spitjo

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Udine
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    OK, i was wrong
    But i can't understand why entering myvideos section i see the backgound for half a second (i see the cinema, which should be the moving pictures default background)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom