Basic Home Automation via xAP BSC enabled devices (updated 9-01-2008) (1 Viewer)

piranha

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2005
    Hi, does this plugin work for all X10 devices?
    I use the CM11 x10 interface. Can I use this plugin as well?

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Patrick,

it's working perfectly now..your recent addition after the on command is working.

piranha, yes you can use the cm11 - Patrick's plugin had support for this device already...you need the xap connector, please refer to his very first post in this thread.

patrick

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2005
    Southeast
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ronsonol,

Great! Glad it is working now!

Anything else before I add to the download?

Thanks again for all your testing!
    patrick

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Patrick, I think a new release is good to go. I would just get rid of the name credits at the bottom of the connector configuration - this is all due to your work and code.

Thanks for everything.

patrick

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2005
    Southeast
    Home Country
    Patrick,

I tried out this new plugin - Google Maps/Earth.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/myworldmap_plugin_v_0_2_google_maps-t23543.html

He is also using the System.Data.SQLite.dll, and both plugins cannot run at the same time due to the different version System.Data.SQLite.dll and Locations.

I mentioned this to Lars, so he is also aware.

ronsonol,

Checked the thread you linked to and it should be no problem for me to compile
    against the newer version and include this in the download instead of the older version.
    Will do tomorrow.

Thanks again,
    patrick

patrick

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2005
    Southeast
    Home Country
    All-

Added version v0.2e to the first post for download.
    If no problems will add it to the MP downloads.

Switched to v1.0.41 beta of System.Data.SQLite for compatibility with
    another plugin. There is a bug in this version that caused a few issues.
    I think I found all the affected code but may have missed something,
    so if there are exceptions being thrown in the log then let me know.

Big Thanks to ronsonol for continuous testing allowing CM15 devices to be used with this plugin!

Changelog
    v0.2e (05/28/2007)
    - Added more fixes to the ActiveHome plugin for CM15 devices.
    - Went to System.Data.SQLite version 1.0.41 beta for compatibility with another plugin.
    - Make several changes to SQL statements to work around a bug in System.Data.SQLite 1.0.41 beta
    (http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/thread/3254.aspx)

Thanks,
    patrick

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Today I noticed a slight issue...and I am not sure why I didn't see it before.

On level devices, when I turn them ON it send sendplc a1 ON, and them immediately sendplc a1 bright 100. Which is okay, but not necessary - except maybe to show the right image? This happens when I use the up arrow, or toggle.

The real issue, is when I try to turn it OFF, it does sendplc a1 off, and then immediately sendplc a1 dim 100. The light itself appears off, but the image displays ON, which the level image of 0 (no yellow bars). This happens when I use the toggle to turn it off.

patrick

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2005
    Southeast
    Home Country
    ronsonol,

On level devices, when I turn them ON it send sendplc a1 ON, and them immediately sendplc a1 bright 100. Which is okay, but not necessary - except maybe to show the right image? This happens when I use the up arrow, or toggle.
    Yes, this was intentional, for some reason it seemed to need to have the level set to report the correct level even when sending ON/Off commands.

The real issue, is when I try to turn it OFF, it does sendplc a1 off, and then immediately sendplc a1 dim 100. The light itself appears off, but the image displays ON, which the level image of 0 (no yellow bars). This happens when I use the toggle to turn it off.

I think(hope) it is fixed it in the new download I am getting ready to upload to the first post (v0.2f). I changed it now to send the Dim command first and then the Off command.

HTH,
    patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom