Basic Home Menu Moved to Right (1 Viewer)

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    After making some minor changes with the BasicHomeEditor (adding in an entry for Showtimes), my basic home menu moved significantly to the right. See attached pic.

I had given the Showtimes entry a long name - i.e., "Movies in Theaters". I received some dialog box message when generating the menu that said something like "x value below 607 can cause problems, fix?" which I clicked OK on, not thinking too much about it. Then I had this new problem the next time I loaded MP.

I tried the fixes mentioned in this thread (which included renaming usermenuprofile.xml), as well as renaming basichome.xml, hoping it would recreate the file properly. I have also tried running the StreamedMP install program and clicking the repair option. However, the problem persists.

Anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

Attachments

• StreamedMP_MisalignedMenu.jpg
      StreamedMP_MisalignedMenu.jpg
      271.6 KB
    Last edited:

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    After making some minor changes with the BasicHomeEditor (adding in an entry for Showtimes), my basic home menu moved significantly to the right. See attached pic.

I had given the Showtimes entry a long name - i.e., "Movies in Theaters". I received some dialog box message when generating the menu that said something like "x value below 607 can cause problems, fix?" which I clicked OK on, not thinking too much about it. Then I had this new problem the next time I loaded MP.

I tried the fixes mentioned in this thread (which included renaming usermenuprofile.xml), as well as renaming basichome.xml, hoping it would recreate the file properly. I have also tried running the StreamedMP install program and clicking the repair option. However, the problem persists.

Anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

Hi,

Go back into the editor and change the menu name back to SHOWTIMES. Select the Menu/Plugin Options tab and change the Menu X Position to 361 and generate.

Should fix it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom