Basichome (Aeon) MOD for StreamedMP! (1 Viewer)

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
Ah it works. And how to set up the TV and Settings Button?

Edit: For those who are interested: German translation

Attachments

• Basichome.xml
    30.6 KB

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Ah it works. And how to set up the TV and Settings Button?

Edit: For those who are interested: German translation

You could add some more buttons manually, but that would be a lot (!) of work.
I'll generate and adjust another basichome.xml with 6 buttons to help out. Expect it in a few hours..

An adjusted version of the aeon menu creator would help, but I don't have the skills to pull it off.

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
or is it possible to rename the weather button to TV and link the Button, instead of wetaher, to the Tv-Plugin. So, there is no need to create new ones...?

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Sure, just search "WEER" and replace all with "TV"
then search "<hyperlink>2600</hyperlink>" and replace all with "<hyperlink>1</hyperlink>"

I also added a basichome with 6 (instead of 4) items to my first post.

Cheerz

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Wonderful work, i was actually hoping they'd do something like this in the next release. the basichome looks better than the one they already have.

Hopefully someone develops a generator for this!:D

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Wonderful work, i was actually hoping they'd do something like this in the next release. the basichome looks better than the one they already have.

Agreed! I love the 'styling' of StreamedMP, but having the menu cover the left third of all my HD backdrops is what's keeping me with Aeon (along with not having the backdrops cycle/change when in any of the sub-sections (music, tv, etc))

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    vergo..

when in basichome with the now_playing window open, is it posible you could make it jump to that <ondown> ??
    i use my pc and a keyboard for media portal, so cant really get back to the movie without using the mouse. maybe there is a shortcut, but i dont know it :)

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    vergo..

when in basichome with the now_playing window open, is it posible you could make it jump to that <ondown> ??
    i use my pc and a keyboard for media portal, so cant really get back to the movie without using the mouse. maybe there is a shortcut, but i dont know it :)

Have been busy the last couple of days, I'll look into it for sure :)

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    vergo..

Well, I tried but couldn't find a solution (my xml skills are very limited :p) BUT
    Button X toggles between GUI and Fullscreen tv/video! :)

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Great work! I always was looking for this, as I love the AEON Basichome Screen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom