Not open for further replies.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi Catavolt

PureVision was always one of my favourites and you always go the extra mile to ensure plugin support and latest MediaPortal support.

Two small favours, if possible, that will make it even MORE usable.

1. I always need to manually fix ForTheRecord. Will it be posible for you to include the skin files in your general releases? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/purevision-258/record-support-47898/

2. Another manual hack for me, is to customize the BasicHome menu. Have you ever considered creating a menu editor? Or work with someone else to create one?

:D

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi rekenaar, as I don´t use 4TR, I would need to make up the skinfiles "blind". If you could post the skinfiles working for you, I could try to adapt them to PureVisionHD and have them integrated in future PV releases. Your help would be much appreciated. :D in advance!

A menu editor is not planned so far.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    In the included attachment:
    1. 4tr skin files for xfactor. Working great with latest release of 4TR and MP 1.1.0 beta1
    2. 4tr skin files that I am using with purevision. Problem with recorded tv not showing. I watch them currently via MyVideos.
    3. Screenprints of the files mentioned in point 2 in action.

Pity about the menu editor but I presume it is a lot of work and I understand.
    BIG THANKS for looking into 4TR :)

Attachments

• 4trFilesCatavolt.zip
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom