PureVision (2 Viewers)

Discuss the Purevision skin here
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 (2 Viewers) DE
LOL :)
LOL :)
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVisionHD 1080! HINWEIS: Für deutschsprachige Benutzer gibt es dieses Forum: PureVisionHD...
Replies
Views
thanks for the release of 5.5 will take a look later :)
thanks for the release of 5.5 will take a look later :)
Hi to all, here you will find a collection of screenshots showing PureVisionHD 1080 screens. The following screenshots are from...
Replies
Views
Hi to all users of the PureVision skins! As with MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC the MPEI installer is used to install/actualize all available plugins, there is no longer a need to host the installer files in this thread too. Therefore I deleted all old files and advise you to use the MPEI installer instead to hold all your plugins actual...
Hi to all users of the PureVision skins! As with MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC the MPEI installer is used to install/actualize all...
Hi to all users of the PureVision skins! As with MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC the MPEI installer is used to install/actualize all...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is the best place to post but I have found the solution to using mapped network drives in Drivefreespace plugin. Below link explains it. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/networking/mapped-drives-not-available-from-elevated-command Works for all my clients. From the Link. In Registry...
Not sure if this is the best place to post but I have found the solution to using mapped network drives in Drivefreespace plugin...
Strange, not for me, with EVR or madVR :confused: Well, this is not planned, that's why : But :
Replies
Views
Hi Catavolt, a big thanks for the new designed Xmas skin! Needless to say that i finished the Xmas decoration before my wife :) The only issue i had was the extension manager, which installed the PureVisionHD version instead of the XMAS version, but a direct access from the skin page worked fine. Thanks a lot for all the work and...
Hi Catavolt, a big thanks for the new designed Xmas skin! Needless to say that i finished the Xmas decoration before my wife :)...
Hi Catavolt, a big thanks for the new designed Xmas skin! Needless to say that i finished the Xmas decoration before my wife :)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVision 4:3 DE
Hi folks, first the bad news: PureVision 4:3 skin will be deleted from skin repository :cry: And here the good news: I made the new skin ::: Four2Three ::: Check it out :D This thread will be closed :D
Hi folks, first the bad news: PureVision 4:3 skin will be deleted from skin repository :cry: And here the good news: I made the new...
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVision 4:3! Please note: This forum is closed, there is no longer a 4:3 version of PureVision ;)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong skin file DE
100% agree ;)
100% agree ;)
Hi, I reinstalled from a clean uninstallation MP yesterday and installed all usual plugins (MPTVSeries, MovingPictures...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, I had a problem downloading the 2014 Xmas skin using the MP Extension manager. It downloads the standard PureVisionHD 1080 version 7.0, and not the 6.9 Xmas skin. Installing it directly from the plugin repository worked fine. Thanks again for the great skin!
Hi catavolt, I had a problem downloading the 2014 Xmas skin using the MP Extension manager. It downloads the standard...
Hi catavolt, I had a problem downloading the 2014 Xmas skin using the MP Extension manager. It downloads the standard...
Replies
Views
I think you had a genius idea to improve user friendliness with the topbar. My family complained so long until I did the homebrewed version :) For mouse navigation it is the fastest way to navigate to the favourite screens. Via the home menu you always need two steps loosing a few seconds. It is intuitive and easy, because it is the...
I think you had a genius idea to improve user friendliness with the topbar. My family complained so long until I did the...
I have just updated MediaPortal from 1.7 to 1.9 and subsequently updated PureVisionHD to version 6.9. I copied out my site settings...
Replies
Views
Ok, that's cool ! thanks.
Ok, that's cool ! thanks.
Hi. I've done a theme for PVHD 6.1 today, primarily for personal use. But if someone likes it here it is. Simply extract the .zip...
Replies
Views
!!! THIS PAGE IS INTENDED FOR SKINNERS !!! FIRST OF ALL A BIG THANKS TO OUR USER AND DESIGN TEAM MEMBER POG, WHO HELPED WITH HIS INCREDIBLE PATIENCE AND UNBEATABLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT USE OF THE MEDIAPORTAL SKIN EXPRESSIONS TO MAKE THIS VERSATILE SKIN EDITOR COME TRUE!!! Where to start? For designing a BasicHome...
!!! THIS PAGE IS INTENDED FOR SKINNERS !!! FIRST OF ALL A BIG THANKS TO OUR USER AND DESIGN TEAM MEMBER POG, WHO HELPED WITH HIS...
!!! THIS PAGE IS INTENDED FOR SKINNERS !!! FIRST OF ALL A BIG THANKS TO OUR USER AND DESIGN TEAM MEMBER POG, WHO HELPED WITH HIS...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mylyrics problem DE
A funny thing happened to me while developing my theme. I noticed these controls you added in June and commented them out. Guess what happened. I had not seen this thread until just now. That screen is a peculiar one. Apparently, you CANNOT add any "functional" buttons or whatever. Only formatting functions work. I tried every...
A funny thing happened to me while developing my theme. I noticed these controls you added in June and commented them out. Guess...
I found that if you press stop while a music file is playing in the lyrics screen MP crashes (like it force closes), but the exe is...
Replies
Views
I have hacked a theme for MP1.5 PureVision HD 1080 1.4 containing interesting NowPlaying and Lyrics screens. I reused most of the code from Catavolt's fine skin. Thanks. It requires FanArt Handler and MyLyrics. It would be easily adaptable to any skin, I think and may work as is. I'm sure a real skinner could polish it up. My...
I have hacked a theme for MP1.5 PureVision HD 1080 1.4 containing interesting NowPlaying and Lyrics screens. I reused most of the...
I have hacked a theme for MP1.5 PureVision HD 1080 1.4 containing interesting NowPlaying and Lyrics screens. I reused most of the...
Replies
Views
Ist standardmässig jetzt in allen Themen ab PVHD 1080 6.2 ;)
Ist standardmässig jetzt in allen Themen ab PVHD 1080 6.2 ;)
Hallo, ich habe gesehen, daß Lehmden in dem Theme "Backdrop" für das Skin Purevision den Festplattenspeicher (über das Plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather forecast DE
I thinks PVHD skin is only compatible with MediaPortal 1.4.0 Final/1.5.x EDIT: Ooops! sorry, i see that you try with MP 1.5 too.
I thinks PVHD skin is only compatible with MediaPortal 1.4.0 Final/1.5.x EDIT: Ooops! sorry, i see that you try with MP 1.5 too.
i have 1.3 installed on my live system, am doing a new build on new hardware, downloaded the latest of everything. My question...
Replies
Views
Hi Olli, I decided to change it this way because otherwise the fanart was covered by a lot of text, cd cover etc. Most users like it as it is now ;)
Hi Olli, I decided to change it this way because otherwise the fanart was covered by a lot of text, cd cover etc. Most users like...
Hi catavolt, is it possible to get the music fanart (see attached photo) in the Music Now Playing view in fullscreen? So you would...
Replies
Views
Hi , in my previos post , i did post my last year "harley's xmas theme" but when i notes you look for Purevision skin xmas theme , i remove my post ... if you look for defultwide xmas theme ... look for the link in my signature ... :) if you look for purevision skin xmas theme ... sorry cannot help .. Marry Xmas .. :)
Hi , in my previos post , i did post my last year "harley's xmas theme" but when i notes you look for Purevision skin xmas theme ...
Does anyone have the old xmas skin that does NOT require 1.3beta? i've used these every year and now i cant! Please help!
Replies
Views
I am right there with you. I been using the PureVisionHD Horizon skin and absolutely love it, I just have been unable to find any way to close MediaPortal from the remote. Also (not directly related), I have been unable to find any way to return to the playing video without using the mouse. Any ideas anybody?Nevermind, you can ignore...
I am right there with you. I been using the PureVisionHD Horizon skin and absolutely love it, I just have been unable to find any...
Congratulation to this very professional Skin !!! I use the PureVisionHD Skin for some days and I have one simple question. I...
Replies
Views
Hi 1graser, you should always look in the original forum thread as shown referred to on the download page of PureVisionHD ;) THX Deda for pushing into the right direction ;)
Hi 1graser, you should always look in the original forum thread as shown referred to on the download page of PureVisionHD ;) THX...
Hello and thank you for the new version of MP. I just updated from 1.2.3. Then I have done the following things: 1.) Started...
Replies
Views
I'm new to this skin and it look very nice but I have one question? I like to as default show information about the movie in the list and even when I push the ! button on my remote. Right now it just show the cover of the movie in the list, I have to press the ok button to show the story information. And when I push the ...
I'm new to this skin and it look very nice but I have one question? I like to as default show information about the movie in the...
I'm new to this skin and it look very nice but I have one question? I like to as default show information about the movie in the...
Replies
Views
Hi Catavolt, first of all a big THX again for the skin enhancements to my beloved skin :-) Nevertheless I've had some minor issues with it when customizing the skin (Version 4.8 with MP 1.2RC): - I still get error messages on all of my WinXP-SP3 systems when starting the Basic Home Editor supplied with the skin. The...
Hi Catavolt, first of all a big THX again for the skin enhancements to my beloved skin :-) Nevertheless I've had some minor...
Hi Catavolt, first of all a big THX again for the skin enhancements to my beloved skin :-) Nevertheless I've had some minor...
Replies
Views
Well my bad. This does not appear to be a skin problem. I deleted PureVision and went back to the Default skin. Same problem. So this would appear to be an issue that has arisen since I installed 1.20 RC vs. 1.20 BETA that I was using before. I guess I never noticed the missing clicks after I installed the RC.
Well my bad. This does not appear to be a skin problem. I deleted PureVision and went back to the Default skin. Same...
I just upgraded from PureVisionHD 4.6 to PureVisionHD 4.8. Now, I notice that when scrolling across my screen in Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks!
ok, thanks!
Hi, OK, noob question here. I was using your great skin and i encountered a problem. I wanted to use myfilms so i installed the...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
Hi, I ve running MP 1.1.1 with StreamedMP and will test PurevisionHD . In Order that 4.5 is made for MP 1.2 Alpha and therefore...
Replies
Views
AW: Bug: Repeatbutton is not available in the playlist view! :thx: for your report. Added to next version :D
AW: Bug: Repeatbutton is not available in the playlist view! :thx: for your report. Added to next version :D
You forgotten the repeat button in the playlistview... I added the modified mymusicplaylist.xml I don't know whether it was...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks. I thinkI woud rather have the logo than the text in that case.
Ok thanks. I thinkI woud rather have the logo than the text in that case.
I love both of the Purevision skins, except for the RSS logo and ticker on the bottom of the screen Is there anyway to edit that...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Modify TV Info Screen: Allways expanded Seems to work fine and WAF did increase a little bit again ;) :thx: allot!
Re: AW: Modify TV Info Screen: Allways expanded Seems to work fine and WAF did increase a little bit again ;) :thx: allot!
Hello, is it possible to modify the "Info Screen" (Information/Text of current programm) of TV, that's allways expanded? I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm sorry but there's no workaround for that,and it can't be fixed in the code either...so no need to post elsewhere.MPII will not have that issue...but we have to wait until is out ;). Now i will close the thread again;)
Hi, i'm sorry but there's no workaround for that,and it can't be fixed in the code either...so no need to post elsewhere.MPII will...
Hello, I set within windows the Text size to 125%, because it's quite better readable from sofa, while surfing or doing other...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision Blue HD Windows Version: Vista Home Premium Hallo Gemeinde, habe den Pure Vision Blue skin installiert in meinem Media Porta 1.1.0 beta und habe nun probleme wenn ich den dort unterstützten Webbrowser auffrufe. Der IE Explorer öffnet sich zwar dann aber dann...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision Blue HD Windows Version: Vista Home Premium Hallo Gemeinde...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision Blue HD Windows Version: Vista Home Premium Hallo Gemeinde...
Replies
Views
@ catavolt also der lautstärke balken sollte eigendlich oben rechts hin, ich benutze die auflösung 1920x1080 also full hd. wer echt cool wenn du das mal machen könnstest ;) zum rss feed das klappt jetzt habe die 1.02 jetzt drauf mfg IceCold *Edit* Alles klar ich habs schon gefunden, ist unter der Datei...
@ catavolt also der lautstärke balken sollte eigendlich oben rechts hin, ich benutze die auflösung 1920x1080 also full hd. wer...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 2.7 Windows Version: Win XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
I would like to move the volume bar so it is not in the middle of the picture. In other skins it positioned at the top right, and I would like to move it in this skin. I'm decently familiar with XML but I can't seem to find the file that contains this. Thanks in advance for any help. Figures as soon as I post this I found it...
I would like to move the volume bar so it is not in the middle of the picture. In other skins it positioned at the top right, and...
I would like to move the volume bar so it is not in the middle of the picture. In other skins it positioned at the top right, and...
Replies
Views
Hi rekenaar, I´m working on the 4TR files. Will upload them here for your testing.
Hi rekenaar, I´m working on the 4TR files. Will upload them here for your testing.
Hi Catavolt PureVision was always one of my favourites and you always go the extra mile to ensure plugin support and latest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin for Beta 1 DE
Thanx again, my folders were hidden.
Thanx again, my folders were hidden.
Hi This is probable a stupid question but I'm confused. Just updatet my Mediaportal to 1.1 Beta. Now I would like to tryout a new...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom