[WiP] BasicHome / BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just want to say that the Titan repository at github now includes an BasicHome editor! I made a quick test and it seems to be fine for me!
    If you want to install this editor, just download the attached file and unzip it to your HDD and...
    • Copy the TitanEditor.dll into "C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process"
    • Copy the folder "extended" to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\titan\themes"
    Now you can access the BasicHome Editor inside MP plugin configuration! After that you need to select the "extended" theme inside MP GUI configuration as default!

As far as i can see the editor is not for the default Layout but i dont know yet...just try it.
    If something is not working...i cant fix it and i have no idea whats wrong :)

Attachments

• TitanBasicHomeEditor.zip
      17.9 MB
    Last edited:

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Many thanks! :)
    I've done what I want (with is pretty basic) and everything works perfect! :)

I have two computers containing the same stuff (exept tv-server on one of them), to get look on both all I have to do is???
    My guess is copy C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes\Extended
    and TitanEditor.dll to the other computer?
    -nah that didnt work... anyway of doing it?

Last edited:

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    thx for de great editor. it works for me, but tvseries has to be installed. else there is an error when starting the editor

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Thx - but i got another error: "Failed to locate assembly "Cornerstone, Version=1.2.3.1329""
    Same thing when you run out of the configurator in the Mediaportals of this plugin is not visible at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom