[WiP] BasicHome / BasicHome Editor (2 Viewers)

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
December 11, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
If there is enough interest on this kind of menu, i can add it as option to the Titan Extended package!

Well I guess we can quite surely say there is interest :) Whether it's enough is in the eye of ncoH of course, but I'd say it is!

dziubelis

Portal Member
January 21, 2011
Home Country
Well, without Home editor, its not too good for me. Like the TV in the middle... -_- I don't even have TV card, nor tv server installled and I do not want to.
Home editor is a must have, its a key thing to make it just the way you want. Obsolete menus are much worse than external editor ;)
I guess back to StreamedMP for now, wish Avalon was updated.

hafblade

Portal Pro
January 19, 2011
Trier, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
I really would love to have a possibility to configure the gui in mp itself. It's auch a cool feature. Looking forward to it. Titan is absolutely awesome. Love it :)

EraZor95

Portal Member
July 1, 2011
Well, when working on a basic home editor, a possibility to change the images of the options (i.e. change the avatar image for Moving Pictures etc) would be a welcome addition...

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well, when working on a basic home editor, a possibility to change the images of the options (i.e. change the avatar image for Moving Pictures etc) would be a welcome addition...

I'd like to be able to change out these images in the Basic Home Editor, as well.

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can't you guys just work with the people from StreamedMP and make use of their basic Home Editor code, no need to re-invent the wheel when there is already a good wheel around.

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Let the developers do there job. They know what they do.
    I'm looking forward to a really officially released version of basichome which probably will work better and will be integrated better in the environment.
    I love to see this. :)

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    The first time I have seriously considered moving away from StreamedMP, great job guys! However, as many others have said, a Basic Home Editor is a pre-requisite for me, looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom