[WiP] BasicHome / BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I can't seem to add anything to the Basic Home menu - I need to set plugins to appear in the Plugins sub-folder to get them to show up at all. Basically I want to remove the "Pictures" button and replace it with OnlineVideos, and then add some other stuff to the second page (e.g. MyVideos).

Did you've read the topicstart of this thread before you write this? As you can read, this kind of things are not possible yet.. You have to wait for a basichome editor that isn't finished yet! So stay tuned... :)

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I knew there was no editor but I assumed anything set to show in Home rather than Plugins would still appear in a random order.

PhilUK

Portal Member
    March 27, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    +1 on an editor please! External to MePo is absolutely fine as I rarely make any changes once the system is up and running!

Cheers,
    Phil

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Omg. These changes would really extremely awesome. I'm looking forward to this.
    Such things are the steps from a technically great application to a technically and user friendly great application. :) I love this.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh what you planed looks awesome, i love it :) I have a qeust for my one, can you give me the template for the basichome buttons as psd file ? That where great !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom