[WiP] BasicHome / BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes I'm all for having a basic home editor. I'm not sure about the need to have this internal to MP. Internal is a nice to have, externl is fine with me.
    I do use the basic home editor with other skins enough to alredy mis it in the Titan skin.

I love the look and feel of Titan, this could easily become my default skin if I had the opportunity ti fine tune it a little with a basic home editor

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I agree. Basic home editor is needed urgently :0) And isn't really needed inside MP as once you've set it up it's rare it needs to be changed.

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Having it inside MP would be nice, but I don't mind (only) having an external editor, especially since the number of times I'll be needing it won't be that big. Perhaps it would be time better spent on other stuff? Or a social life :)

Ingram

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Home Country
    I won't be using TItan until I have full control over the layout and menu options. I don't used Live TV yet I can't remove this option from the menu. Same for Pictures.

Ideally I want:

Music - Movies - TVSeries
    Settings - Disc - Online

Even the ability to just have one row of menus would be neat. I don't really need dedicated settings option if its accessible as a sub-menu. Disc and trailers could also be a sub menu.

StreamedMP has spoiled me because I can customise to my liking :)

Last edited:

Bigmaxy

Portal Member
    April 25, 2005
    Any editor would be awesome. Whatever is available to release soonest would be great.

ninjatobben

Portal Member
    March 31, 2010
    Yes please release this theme. This is how the original mockup of Titan looked, and I think it actually looks better than the current released home menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom