Basichome+clockmod (1 Viewer)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!

Moved from Aeon to this skin because I thought it looked good :) But I wasn't completely happy with all parts of it; basically I thought the clock looked a bit off, and I missed my old aeon basic home. So I tweaked the basic home from Aeon to fit this skin better, and I'm pretty happy with the result :)

It's like 30 xml's that had to be edited to get the clock moved in all screens :-/ But It's done, and it should work in every screen in this skin now.

The supplied basichome contains; weather, Tv-series, Moving pictures, Music and pictures. I use Moving pictures for my movies, It's a new and awesome plugin for your movies :) It's still under development, but for me its all ready more functional then the built-in video plugin.

edit: added new overlay xml's, scrshot of it in the next post(dessert one).

edit2: Added patch with fixes for the overlay issues, and a way to have the temp dynamically move depending on city/country name length. Also added a basichome linking to original myvideos. It should work, but I haven't tested it myself.

How to install:
1. Download the two .zip files attached here.
2. Please backup your original titanium .xml files before going to the next step.
3. Extract the Darre.titanium.basichome.clock.mod.zip inside your titanium skinfolder.
4. Extract overlay.temp.location.fix.zip inside your titanium folder.
4.5. [Optional] Add the attached basichome.xml to get the origianl myvideos instead of moving pictures in basichome
5. Open MediaPortal.

screenies in the next post.

I did a little modifying of mymusic as well. There was a problem with it but I just fixed it now(I hope :p )

Attachments

• Basichome.xml
    30.6 KB

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
A bit outdated now, but the general look is the same..

Attachments

• basichome.JPG
    basichome.JPG
    153.8 KB
  • movingpictures.JPG
    movingpictures.JPG
    146.4 KB
  • mymusic.JPG
    mymusic.JPG
    98.2 KB
  • TV-Series-epview.JPG
    TV-Series-epview.JPG
    144.7 KB
  • overlay.JPG
    overlay.JPG
    130.9 KB

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Looks decent, I won't be incorporating it the skin anytime soon for a few reasons, one being that I'm doing a little of an overhaul of the basichome. Upload the xmls as im sure they will be popular

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Attached my files in the first post :)

edit:
I wonder what to do with the temperature, might put in front of city, as city+country name can be all fro 10 to 50 chars, while temp will be quite constant no matter where you are.

edit2:
I fixed the overlay files, they look good in basichome and music now, but not in tv-series and moving pictures. Think I have to move them to the top unless someone knows of a way I can have them in different places in different screens.. Might have to add double controls? One that triggers with basichome and one for the rest of the skin? Is that possible?

TRUGULUM78

Portal Member
April 12, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi!
I´m testing your files and it´s a great job,i like it.
Only one cuestion,i edited it with aeon menu generator and i have to modify the basichome with your changes.
I have all unless the bar where the rss feed is.What the line in the xml to modify it,silver like yours?
Thanks for all and sory for my english:D:sorry:

Attachments

• capture1.jpg
    capture1.jpg
    64.2 KB

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Code:
    <control>
      <description>Menu Sub Menu</description>
      <type>image</type>
      <id>99004</id>
      <posX>0</posX>
      <posY>621</posY>
      <width>1366</width>
      <height>40</height>
      <texture>mymenu_bg_dark.png</texture>
    </control>

In basichome.xml search for "99004", inside this control change all values to the ones show above. Think that should do the trick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom