Basichome+clockmod (1 Viewer)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Tried using the menu generator and I guess I don't know how to use it:oops: One thing I noticed is when using moving pictures, if a film doesn't have fan art background, the cover isn't displayed. It flashes as you first highlight the movie then disappears. Something in my setup? Thanks for all your hard work:)

That moving pictures bug is present in matsk88's default skinfile, but not in the generic skinfile that comes with the plugin. Try that one instead :) I've let matsk88 know that its there, and he's looking into it.

Well the hours ive spent doing this cant compare to the hours spent by matsk88 spent on the rest(or the hours psycho reptile spent on aeon, which is the base for this skin).. but thx anyways :)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Got a little extra time on my hans, so I updated the files in post one :)

I consider this mod to be finished now, unless anyone has any good ideas/requests.

Ill have a look at writing that guide on how to use this with the menu generator, unless sambal/jburnette is willing to do a little rewrite. It shouldnt be much of a job to redo those few lines of code.

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    i installed the mod today but where on the basichome i get #location, #temp

anything ineed to install??

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Sorry forgot to mention that.. Thought everyone had it since it was a part of titanium original as well.

Sent my code to Sambal now, hopefully he will make a version of the menu generator that fits my mod :)

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Don't suppose there's a chance of a basichome page with both Moving Pictures and My Videos? (Please) :D

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Sambal said he's working on a menu generator release, so please be patient, and you can have any menu combo you want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom