Basichome+clockmod (1 Viewer)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Guess that means you can use aeon menu generator and just apply the fix I posted above, to get your very own basichome :)

attached overlay files in the first post.

the_ult

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
This looks awesome Darre :)

Really like this Titanium homescreen Mod.

Would be nice if the weather was located in the top-left corner with an image.. (Like in Aeon).

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Tried your files and really like them.:D Is Moving Pictures the only movie screen you have? I ask because, for now, it works great for my avi files but not for ISO.:confused::(

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The other one is there, but not available from basic home..(use myhome instead) Do you know how to use the aeon menu generator?

Ill see if I can upload a basichome linked to the built in video, but if I don't find time today its gonna be some days till I have time.

bkam

Portal Member
    March 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Darre :
    when i use the generator its loads upp my default basic home ,i deleted a few item from his and added Movieng Picture and pointed it to a folder where is should get my fanart but when i start it the only thing i see is the fanart from moving picture folder nothing more.my meny is behind the fanart becouse i can starta diffrent things with my remote. Any ide what i am doing wrong

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Darre

I wonder what to do with the temperature, might put in front of city, as city+country name can be all fro 10 to 50 chars, while temp will be quite constant no matter where you are.

Think your right on this, would make it a lot easier, as my town\country overlap the temperature :)

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,

Ill work more on these files on sunday, I will try to move weather/city/temp to make them work better for more people. I will also work on the overlays. Almost done with those, but I want them in different in different screens, so its a little extra work. Credit too jburnette for helping me with an idea there btw, thx mate :)

As for using the menu generator; I haven't tested it myself yet, if I get time I can check out what files it changes, and maybe write up a little guide on how to fix things back afterwards. Not sure if it reads writes basichome.xml, or just grab what it wants and makes a new one..

Regarding the weather icons: That was one of the things I didnt like in aeon, so thats not going to happen here. But feel free to add it your self tho :)

Thx for kind words, but please help me make it better! Open to suggestions :)

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Tried using the menu generator and I guess I don't know how to use it:oops: One thing I noticed is when using moving pictures, if a film doesn't have fan art background, the cover isn't displayed. It flashes as you first highlight the movie then disappears. Something in my setup? Thanks for all your hard work:)

the_ult

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When sambal is back from is holiday (next week).. I'll ask him to edit the menugenerator, so you'll can choose to generate a menu for Aeon OR for Titanium. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom