Cyprus Cyprus
    has anyone tested this mod with rc3?

does it work?

swifty

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes I've just used this with RC3 it's working fine so far.

One thing though... how can I add the 'TV' link back into the basic home menu?
    Its present in the titanium basic home but not this mod.. which is a shame as this mod looks sooooo much nicer! :)

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    As I don't have any generator for this its really complicated to add items. It's possible to swap one for another tho..
    Tell me what other thing you can live without and I can edit a basichome for you..

I don't use this myself anymore, I've moved on to mediastream :)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    At the moment mediastream isn't really that usable and has a lot of work that needs doing, we don't have any beta testers nor really need any at this stage as most of the screens have a fair bit of work left to do. Don't worry Spuck and I have it under control and I would like to aim for a release around the same time as MediaPortal 1.0. Unfortunately I have the University exam period coming up very soon which will limit the amount of time I can spend.:(

swifty

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    As I don't have any generator for this its really complicated to add items. It's possible to swap one for another tho..
    Tell me what other thing you can live without and I can edit a basichome for you..

I don't use this myself anymore, I've moved on to mediastream :)

Thanks for the offer Darre, I could live without Radio..
    All I'm looking for is a BH Skin with at least Weather, TV Series, My Films, TV, Music.. that will keep me going until mediastream is released (and keep my GF off my back :))

Cheers

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Good luck with exams mattsk88 and thanks again for all the help in my previous posts. Finally found the correct area to post the question i posed to you about the new basichome & clock mod. Seems someone else has a similiar request.

(SAME IDEA AS SWIFTY)
    ** im pretty much looking to point Movie to MyFilms in the Basichome. After reading, i see that is not possible, but circumvented by substituting an existing entry with desired one (i.e. My Radio dropped and My Films added). Is this a simple remove all My Radio entries in BH xml and replace it with My Films? Please advise, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom