Basichome+clockmod (1 Viewer)

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Let me try again with the new files. Thanks for checking back.

Yea, same problem. Click on music, screen goes black:confused:

Ok heres a file with some more xml's. Back up the files first tho, can't remember what/if Ive done some other changes to them :p

Still the same. Oh well, guess I'll just stick with what works.:D

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I just realized what was wrong with the xml's.. I had a multiimage path that you don't have. Fixed it to standard "music". Files attached in the original post.

bkam

Portal Member
    March 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Darre if you get some time to spare, can you just add both moving picture and the standard movies to the basichome, i have figure out the rest i need to change , it just that i cant get them both to work :/

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Its a quick fix if you can sacrifice another of the standard items.. Do you use them all? I can Add one more but it makes things a bit more complex.

bkam

Portal Member
    March 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    O :)

I use Movies ,Moving Picture, Tv series, Mucis , Picture , i could have the same fan art folder for both movies and moving picture ,I have no use for anyting else.
    Soo you can lose Waether :)

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Try the attached one. I haven't tested it tho, so let me know if there is anything wrong. I left movies labeled movies, and labeled moving pictures as Mov Pic. Its a quick fix for me to name them something else, so let me know.

bkam

Portal Member
    March 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tha alot mate , just 1 things , if i press right arrow on my remote the screen goes black when i get to mov pic , but if i change and scroll left it works

You can ignore what i wrote becouse it work now, i loaded your basic in the aeon generator and saved it without the Rss ticker and now it work

Becouse my mp crash then i try and use that . (i think it has something to do with my weather becouse if i click preview in the config it crash my mp config )

but a BIG hug ;) to you mate, finaly i have a basichome i really like :D to this nice skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom