BD-J menu bug on Alien blu rays (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    Not the case, I tried but that screen remain ...
    Thanks a lot for your time
    Marco
    Did you try 'F8' to act like skip chapter too ?
    Also it seems you have set madVR :p, can you try with EVR ? (and try F6 or F8)

Also one thing you could try (with madVR) to reduce video window ('X' key)

I prefer to use keyboard for testing :) (at least that the keys i was using on my side).

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    Did you try 'F8' to act like skip chapter too ?
    Also it seems you have set madVR :p, can you try with EVR ? (and try F6 or F8)

Also one thing you could try (with madVR) to reduce video window ('X' key)

I prefer to use keyboard for testing :) (at least that the keys i was using on my side).
    Hi Seb, in EVR same identical problem with the difference that the screen is completely black without text.

In MADVR the X reduce the windows but the problem remain.

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    Sorry in these days I was very busy ...

I will try to do it just possible and if useful I can also send you and/or to MM1352000 a copy of the disk; send me a PM ...

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    I will try to do it just possible and if useful I can also send you and/or to MM1352000 a copy of the disk; send me a PM ...
    Thanks for the offer. For me it would be no use. I can't play Blu-Ray's here - only help to solve problems.

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    Thanks for the offer. For me it would be no use. I can't play Blu-Ray's here - only help to solve problems.
    Well, here the link for download the ISO ...

Alien_Test.iso

It's less of 4GB because I have replaced the bigger M2TS with little ones but its bd's menu works perfectly ( tested with powerdvd 15 ), so I do hope that it could be useful for testing ...

Marco

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Thanks Marco

I'm still using Windows XP, so it took a lot of effort... but I think I may have solved at least one part of the problem.

Can you please try to patch your installation:
    1. Close MP and MP Config.
    2. Open Windows File Explorer.
    3. Navigate to your MP install directory (default: c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal).
    4. Take a backup of libbluray.jar and libbluray-j2se-0.6.2.jar (they're the same, but just in case...).
    5. Download and extract the attached replacements into the MP install directory.
    Now please try to play the Blu-Rays again and let us know how it goes...

Attachments

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    Thanks Marco

I'm still using Windows XP, so it took a lot of effort... but I think I may have solved at least one part of the problem.

Can you please try to patch your installation:
    1. Close MP and MP Config.
    2. Open Windows File Explorer.
    3. Navigate to your MP install directory (default: c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal).
    4. Take a backup of libbluray.jar and libbluray-j2se-0.6.2.jar (they're the same, but just in case...).
    5. Download and extract the attached replacements into the MP install directory.
    Now please try to play the Blu-Rays again and let us know how it goes...
    Wow, thanks a lot, it works perfectly !!!!!!

If I do find other titles with other problems, I will do the same for them ...

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    Ahah that's nice :)
    So it comes from libbluray side ?

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Wow, thanks a lot, it works perfectly !!!!!!
    YES!!!
    Ahhhh, that feels so good! :D

So it comes from libbluray side ?
    Yes.

I tried to play the ISO with debug enabled (BD_DEBUG_MASK + BD_DEBUG_FILE). In the debug log I saw:
    [collapse]
    org.videolan.BDJThreadGroup:0: ERROR: Unhandled exception in thread Thread[Thread-2,5,7fff646c.4001.com.foxbd.dds.AlienAnthologyD1.f4.StandardMenuXlet]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.dvb.io.persistent.FileAccessPermissions.hasReadOrganisationAccessRight()Z
    vb.b(Unknown Source)
    vb.<init>(Unknown Source)
    lg.a(Unknown Source)
    sx.a(Unknown Source)
    sx.bM(Unknown Source)
    sx.q(Unknown Source)
    nn.ai(Unknown Source)
    cr.i(Unknown Source)
    qu.a(Unknown Source)
    gh.l(Unknown Source)
    gh.h(Unknown Source)
    gh.a(Unknown Source)
    rc.run(Unknown Source)[/collapse]

So it seems that the Blu-Ray's code is expecting an org.dvb.io.persistent.FileAccessPermissions.hasReadOrganisationAccessRight() function that is not present in libbluray.

I checked libbluray and found that there is a org.dvb.io.persistent.FileAccessPermissions class. It contains a hasReadOrganizationAccessRight() (note the z instead of the s). This seems to be a mistake. The DVB MHP specifications seem to define the interface for this class. All the versions I could find refer to hasReadOrganisationAccessRight() with an s not a z.
    http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/102700_102799/102728/01.02.01_60/ts_102728v010201p.pdf
    http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_TS/101800_101899/101812/01.03.02_60/ts_101812v010302p.pdf

Maybe this commit is the problem:
    [libbluray-devel] org.dvb.io.persistent: add toString()

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
    A [solved] menu sounds General 1
    M.Hulot Warum Blu-ray-Menü nicht anwendbar bei MediaPortal? Allgemeines Supportforum 5
    HTPCSourcer [Evaluate] Remove obsolete menu entries from "MP2 TV Configuration" MediaPortal 2 0
    U [DVD] DVD Menu Navigation for HID keyboard Improvement Suggestions 0
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    R TV menu icon does not work to return from sub-menu item Submit: Bug Reports 4
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    HTPCSourcer [Finished] [MP2-793] 'Restart MP2' as additional option in shutdown menu Archive 6
    N How do I get the menu in the WebRadio plugin WMC Skin 1
    HTPCSourcer Forum Advertisement covers menu Online Facilities 1
    krebbi [solved] Delete Media Files via Context Menu General 8
    A Hanging in Recorded TV menu General Support 1
    C video wont open, screen goes black and reverts to video menu General Support 3
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    stirlinghart How to remove menu overlay General 11
    joecrow BD Playback with External Player (Unnecessary Menu) 1.19 5
    joecrow MP 1.19 BD Playback with External Player (Unnecessary Menu) General Support 0
    W Blu-ray chapter popups when watching from "Menu" - any way to disable them? watch/edit Videos 1
    T MP2 - V2.1 Main Menu Full Screen (Shortcut F) Older releases 2
    F Blu-Ray Contextual Menu Remote Key/Keyboard Watch / Listen Media 5
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    framug [Approved] Fix Irtrans config bug Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 4