BD-J menu bug on Alien blu rays (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Not the case, I tried but that screen remain ...
    Thanks a lot for your time
    Marco

Did you try 'F8' to act like skip chapter too ?
    Also it seems you have set madVR :p, can you try with EVR ? (and try F6 or F8)

Also one thing you could try (with madVR) to reduce video window ('X' key)

I prefer to use keyboard for testing :) (at least that the keys i was using on my side).

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Did you try 'F8' to act like skip chapter too ?
    Also it seems you have set madVR :p, can you try with EVR ? (and try F6 or F8)

Also one thing you could try (with madVR) to reduce video window ('X' key)

I prefer to use keyboard for testing :) (at least that the keys i was using on my side).

Hi Seb, in EVR same identical problem with the difference that the screen is completely black without text.

In MADVR the X reduce the windows but the problem remain.

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sorry in these days I was very busy ...

I will try to do it just possible and if useful I can also send you and/or to MM1352000 a copy of the disk; send me a PM ...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I will try to do it just possible and if useful I can also send you and/or to MM1352000 a copy of the disk; send me a PM ...
    Thanks for the offer. For me it would be no use. I can't play Blu-Ray's here - only help to solve problems.

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for the offer. For me it would be no use. I can't play Blu-Ray's here - only help to solve problems.

Well, here the link for download the ISO ...

Alien_Test.iso

It's less of 4GB because I have replaced the bigger M2TS with little ones but its bd's menu works perfectly ( tested with powerdvd 15 ), so I do hope that it could be useful for testing ...

Marco

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks Marco

I'm still using Windows XP, so it took a lot of effort... but I think I may have solved at least one part of the problem.

Can you please try to patch your installation:
    1. Close MP and MP Config.
    2. Open Windows File Explorer.
    3. Navigate to your MP install directory (default: c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal).
    4. Take a backup of libbluray.jar and libbluray-j2se-0.6.2.jar (they're the same, but just in case...).
    5. Download and extract the attached replacements into the MP install directory.
    Now please try to play the Blu-Rays again and let us know how it goes...

Attachments

• libbluray [ALIEN fix v1].zip
      1.3 MB

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks Marco

I'm still using Windows XP, so it took a lot of effort... but I think I may have solved at least one part of the problem.

Can you please try to patch your installation:
    1. Close MP and MP Config.
    2. Open Windows File Explorer.
    3. Navigate to your MP install directory (default: c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal).
    4. Take a backup of libbluray.jar and libbluray-j2se-0.6.2.jar (they're the same, but just in case...).
    5. Download and extract the attached replacements into the MP install directory.
    Now please try to play the Blu-Rays again and let us know how it goes...

Wow, thanks a lot, it works perfectly !!!!!!

If I do find other titles with other problems, I will do the same for them ...

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ahah that's nice :)
    So it comes from libbluray side ?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Wow, thanks a lot, it works perfectly !!!!!!
    YES!!!
    Ahhhh, that feels so good! :D

So it comes from libbluray side ?
    Yes.

I tried to play the ISO with debug enabled (BD_DEBUG_MASK + BD_DEBUG_FILE). In the debug log I saw:
    [collapse]
    org.videolan.BDJThreadGroup:0: ERROR: Unhandled exception in thread Thread[Thread-2,5,7fff646c.4001.com.foxbd.dds.AlienAnthologyD1.f4.StandardMenuXlet]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.dvb.io.persistent.FileAccessPermissions.hasReadOrganisationAccessRight()Z
    vb.b(Unknown Source)
    vb.<init>(Unknown Source)
    lg.a(Unknown Source)
    sx.a(Unknown Source)
    sx.bM(Unknown Source)
    sx.q(Unknown Source)
    nn.ai(Unknown Source)
    cr.i(Unknown Source)
    qu.a(Unknown Source)
    gh.l(Unknown Source)
    gh.h(Unknown Source)
    gh.a(Unknown Source)
    rc.run(Unknown Source)[/collapse]

So it seems that the Blu-Ray's code is expecting an org.dvb.io.persistent.FileAccessPermissions.hasReadOrganisationAccessRight() function that is not present in libbluray.

I checked libbluray and found that there is a org.dvb.io.persistent.FileAccessPermissions class. It contains a hasReadOrganizationAccessRight() (note the z instead of the s). This seems to be a mistake. The DVB MHP specifications seem to define the interface for this class. All the versions I could find refer to hasReadOrganisationAccessRight() with an s not a z.
    http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/102700_102799/102728/01.02.01_60/ts_102728v010201p.pdf
    http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_TS/101800_101899/101812/01.03.02_60/ts_101812v010302p.pdf

Maybe this commit is the problem:
    [libbluray-devel] org.dvb.io.persistent: add toString()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom