[fixed] BitmapImageSource does not fully render images (1 Viewer)

sccrgoalie1

Portal Pro
September 12, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So I've got the solution compiling now and I'm able to debug. The problem does not seem to be in the method mentioned above as this method is not being used. The texture is being allocated from File using the AllocateFromFile(string path) method on line 648.

This is the line used to allocate the texture:

Code:
texture = Texture.FromFile(GraphicsDevice.Device, path, _decodeWidth, _decodeHeight, 1, Usage.None, Format.A8R8G8B8,
            Pool.Default, Filter.None, Filter.None, 0, out info);

Still reviewing...

sccrgoalie1

Portal Pro
September 12, 2013
Home Country
I've figured out the issue and revised the code above and changed the class to use the method you mention above. I'll push a branch tomorrow and then everyone can take a look at the changes.

sccrgoalie1

Portal Pro
September 12, 2013
Home Country
If this works, can you please create a new branch (based on DEV) in MP2 repo and commit a fix there?

I'm not sure if the permission are already set, if not I will check it. I can also assist if you have questions to git usage.
I have the branch ready to push, but I don't seem to have access to the MP2 repo. My github user name is sccrgoalie1.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just rebased your branch on dev, made some trivial code style changes (removing { } from one-line-statements) and sqashed all changes into one single commit.

The change was already included in recent test build, and will be in all further ones. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom