Bitstreaming DTS-HD HRA not working (2 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    There is now a test version of LAV that seems to fix this problem for most (if not all) types of AVR's, fixed it for my Denon:). It can be downloaded from the Github forum thread. (link in first post above).
    UPDATE:- The fix and other improvements are also included in the latest "Nightly Build" available here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

i see discussion about fix on latest drivers (since 20.3.1) related to madvr issue, thank you for the report.
    i see discussion about fix on latest drivers (since 20.3.1) related to madvr issue, thank you for the report.
    I've recently started experiencing random audio dropouts when watching TV Series or Movies with DTS or Dolby Digital . If I...
    Replies
    Views
    Additionally. Unchecking the TRUE-HD bitstreaming option in LAV settings allows mediaportal to play the TRUE HD audio, but without ATMOS being recognized.
    Additionally. Unchecking the TRUE-HD bitstreaming option in LAV settings allows mediaportal to play the TRUE HD audio, but without...
    Hello everyone! I've just purchased a Samsung K850 Soundbar and two Samsung R1 (WAM1500) setup as wireless surround speakers and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
    Replies
    Views
    Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
    Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
    Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
    Replies
    Views
    An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
    An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
    MP Build: 1.17.0.0 System: HTPC Hi, since some days i've noticed a strange behaviour with HD-Audio streams of my mkv files. The HD...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom