Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi!

Today i've uploaded some updates:

• A fix for incorrect Apple Trailer poster aspect ratios in Online Videos 0.16.
    • Fixes for Tv and Radio Guides for Mediaportal 1.1 beta.
    • Fanart update for Fanart Handler Plugin RC2 + some fixes for multiimage management in MP 1.1.

Thanks

Tgx

DreadFury

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey Tgx, any chance to check out the MyWorldmap OSK problems?
    Also, any progress on the basichome editor for generating splash and background images?

One last request; Any chance of getting the option to create a submenu? (like the plugins menu, or when switching back and forth from basic home)
    I love this feature in X-Factor, but it just can't compete with BlackGlass everywhere else in my opiniion!

Thanks!
    BlackGlass makes MP 10x better!

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hey Tgx, any chance to check out the MyWorldmap OSK problems?
    Also, any progress on the basichome editor for generating splash and background images?

One last request; Any chance of getting the option to create a submenu? (like the plugins menu, or when switching back and forth from basic home)
    I love this feature in X-Factor, but it just can't compete with BlackGlass everywhere else in my opiniion!

Thanks!
    BlackGlass makes MP 10x better!
    I'm trying to fix the virtual keyboard issue, but i find it difficult because the keyboard does not retain its position when changing resolution.
    What resolution are you using? Could you please post a screenshot of your partial solution?

For the basic home editor, you have to wait. I'm working on a new version of the skin for fanart lovers and there will be a new basichome editor.

Thanks

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    For the basic home editor, you have to wait. I'm working on a new version of the skin for fanart lovers and there will be a new basichome editor.

Thanks

Tgx

Hi Tgx !
    very existing news ....new fanart base skin and a new basichome editor ... any time table to a ralice it ? :)

i hope it's soon ....

:D :D

DreadFury

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2009
    Home Country
    I'm trying to fix the virtual keyboard issue, but i find it difficult because the keyboard does not retain its position when changing resolution.
    What resolution are you using? Could you please post a screenshot of your partial solution?

Thanks

Tgx

I am using 720p on one machine, 1080 on the other, and different resolutions on my wife's laptop and mine, even 800x480 on my EeePC UMPC.

I already reverted back to your stock worldmapsearch xml file since I was unable to completely move it into view.

All I did tho was move EVERYTHING in it's current layout up into the upper left-hand corner by adjusting the x and y position in the xml for all elements.

The OSK on MyWorldmap positions itself relative to the text being entered in the search box.
    When I moved it up into the left hand corner, it fixed the OSK for the first few search options, but the further down I went, the more the OSK moved.
    (Take the current MyWorldmapSearch XML file and just move everything into the upper left corner to see what I mean.)

The problem isn't really with your skin, it's with the way the plugin was written to move the OSK around for every box... I'm not sure why.

The only way to 'fix' it is to rearrange the text boxes in the search options (the last 4 elements in the XML) to a different layout, maybe along the top or something...

The OSK will then move relative to their position (it appears to the right and just below the current text entry)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I am using 720p on one machine, 1080 on the other, and different resolutions on my wife's laptop and mine, even 800x480 on my EeePC UMPC.

I already reverted back to your stock worldmapsearch xml file since I was unable to completely move it into view.

All I did tho was move EVERYTHING in it's current layout up into the upper left-hand corner by adjusting the x and y position in the xml for all elements.

I think i've found it! I've just uploaded the fix here!

Thanks

Tgx

DreadFury

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2009
    Home Country

I think i've found it! I've just uploaded the fix here!

Thanks

Tgx

Please see my other post in the main thread about this problem.
    Your fix has basically the same problem my fix did, just not as bad.

Thanks Tgx, your support is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom