Black Glass Skin 2.5.0 (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hello, I would like to change the background image when I go to videos, where one sees the dvd `s with the picture of spiderman. can you please tell me how to do that?
    It's the "hover_my videos.png" file in the "Media" folder.

Tgx

Bruce Benner

Portal Member
    January 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    many thanks for that! xml in which I can still use the font color for it and the color of the video list?

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Hi TGX,

yesterday evening I installed the gamespack and the 2.5.0. version of your skin.

First of all, I have to say, you have made really great hover artwork for the games.

Some findings:

Hexxagon:

Hexxagon has 5 boards available. On board 1 there are 3 fields which are blocked. You can' place your stones there. The 3 fields are a triangle around the center field. In the original blue 3 skin-files for blue3 (they are not included in the updated gamespack, but in the original game) you can easily identify the fields because they are held in a slightly darker colour!
    The other boards have other blocked fields.
    At least on my tv I couldn't make out these fields, so maybe you weren't aware of this because you might not be so familiar with the game. Would be nice, if you could change the colour of the blocked fields.

Clickmania:

I haven't found a possibility to move around the board area in order to pick a stone. It is possible with the mouse, but should also work with arrow keys. I wasn't able to verify that this works with the original blue3 skin (was getting too late last night), but I am pritty sure this works there.

Simon says:

There is a time out of about 0.5 seconds. Nobody can press the colours this fast. But this is no skin problem, I will post in the plugin thread about that.

tomtom

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Quick answer for ClickMania..

In the menu there is Keyboard toggle button? Do you have it off, because if it's on, keyboard navigation works fine here..

Checking Hexxagon issue now...

Solution for Hexxagon:

Replace existing MyHexx0x.png in
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass Nova\Media\Hexxagon\
    with this one

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    AW: Black Glass Skin 2.5.0

Silent Except,

clickmania was the keyboard button. I missed it.

Hexxagon works fine with the new png, thanks.

tomtom

tony2k

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    great work with the skin, but today i upgrade MP to 1.1 Final (fresh install) and I get an error that my current skin is outdated. So Ive looked into the MP-Config an I can see that under general -> skin the version number is 1.0.1.0. Wenn I ignore the message at MP-Start everthing works fine, so where I have to change the Version number.

As an info for u, at first I installed black glass 2.4 with the mpei. After I got the error I deinstalled it an installed version 2.5 manually, after that i emptied the cache an MP starts normal. At a second start the error message displays again.

-
    Tony

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Black Glass Skin 2.5.0

you must change this version number from 1.0.1.0 in 1.1.0.0 in the reference.xml in your Black Glass folder

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <controls>
    <skin>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
    <version>1.0.1.0</version>

with

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <controls>
    <skin>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>