MP2 - V2.3.1 black screen and errors (1 Viewer)

_lfns

February 11, 2021
Mexico Mexico
Country flag
MP2 Version
Description:
Sometimes i get a black screen, and i have to rescan the tv channels everytime this happens to back to normal to watch/record live tv.

Steps to Reproduce:
When i try to watch live tv

Attachments

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Description:
    Sometimes i get a black screen, and i have to rescan the tv channels everytime this happens to back to normal to watch/record live tv.

Steps to Reproduce:
    When i try to watch live tv

First try to uninstall MP2.3.1 and install the latest version 2.3.2. It's always better to be on the latest version.
    If the problem continues, shortly report here.
    Your logs are full of errors, but I can not say what it is, somebody else from team would need to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
    OP Title Forum Replies Date
    G [solved] Black Screen on all videos after upgrading to either 1.23 or 1.24 from 1.22 General Support 4
    H random black screen live tv and videos (amended) General Support 0
    G Occasional Black screen on Live TV and Recorded TV Watch / Listen Media 5
    doskabouter Black screen while watching some iptv streams General Support 2
    Terra some H265 videos stay black, audio is playing General Support 4
    Micropolis For sale - Origen AE HTPC Case with touch screen incl. mainboard, blu-ray disc drive and other components For Sale 2
    S 1.27.0 Display Movies pictures in full screen MediaPortal 1 Skins 5
    rainbowforest [solved] Kein Splash Screen bei MP 2.3.2 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    M MP2 - V2.3 The skin resource for screen 'RecordingsShowItems' seems to be broken General 4
    ajs [fixed] 5052: Improving the MP1 Small Splash Screen, providing nicer Image :) MediaPortal 1 5
    J Blue Screen Error Submit: Bug Reports 0
    azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
    F After resume, TV Server connection screen is shown General Support 4
    M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
    M Change size of the splash screen Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 2
    T Animated circular icon persists in centre of screen. General 10
    P MP2 Client Screen Flickering on Resume General 2
    Rob Hexenmeister Work arounds for an alternative home screen General Support 3
    lisag Can I get MP1 to open in the Recorded TV screen? MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    R Media portal resumes with wrong screen resolution General Support 3
    N [Finished] [MP2-806] Playing a recorded radio program does not show screen to allow skipping forward, etc MediaPortal 2 141
    N [Finished] MP2-803 - Delete full series doesn't work when viewing a program in the extended schedule screen MediaPortal 2 12
    morpheus_xx [Finished] [MP2-802] TV-Settings availability in all TV screens MediaPortal 2 12
    G How to access Scheduled Recordings without going through TV Home screen General Support 3
    Rob Hexenmeister Radio Guide descriptions in myradio.xml (screen 30) MediaPortal 1 Skins 3