MP2 - V2.3.1 black screen and errors (1 Viewer)

_lfns

February 11, 2021
Home Country
Mexico Mexico
Country flag
MP2 Version
Description:
Sometimes i get a black screen, and i have to rescan the tv channels everytime this happens to back to normal to watch/record live tv.

Steps to Reproduce:
When i try to watch live tv

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2021-02-13-23.27.24.zip
    645.6 KB · Views: 0

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Description:
    Sometimes i get a black screen, and i have to rescan the tv channels everytime this happens to back to normal to watch/record live tv.

Steps to Reproduce:
    When i try to watch live tv

First try to uninstall MP2.3.1 and install the latest version 2.3.2. It's always better to be on the latest version.
    If the problem continues, shortly report here.
    Your logs are full of errors, but I can not say what it is, somebody else from team would need to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Resolved. TVcard was not set up properly
    Resolved. TVcard was not set up properly
    Hello, here my problem: MP2 starts as usual, but when I go to the "Live TV" section and click on any channel, the "Loading in...
    Replies
    Views
    Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
    Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
    Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
    Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom