aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Link is updated:
Recorded TV - redone with larger text
Full screen TT – Removed BG image
TV Mini guide – Moved progress one line down. Should fade now.

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Thanks for the updates, will test them later!

Full screen TT – Removed BG image: I guess I have to ask the MP developers for that

punkindoc

Portal Member
    November 16, 2008
    B&W works fine with MyFilms 4.8

Just remove the mesfilms*.xml files in the B&W Skin Folder and reinstall the plugin. make sure to backup the old files ..just in case..

Information:

Another thing i could not find in the forum was how to start MyFilms by pressing MyVideos on the remote. Therefore you just have to open your device mappings.xml from c:\documents and settings\..\Media Portal\InputDeviceMappings\ and search for the line with the definition for the myvideos key..

<button name="My Videos" code="74">
    <action layer="0" condition="WINDOW" conproperty="6" command="ACTION" cmdproperty="18" sound="click.wav" />
    <action layer="0" condition="WINDOW" conproperty="2005" command="ACTION" cmdproperty="18" sound="click.wav" />
    <action layer="0" condition="*" conproperty="-1" command="WINDOW" cmdproperty="6" sound="click.wav" />
    </button>

change the cmdproperty="6" to cmdproperty="7986"

This change is undone everytime you open the remote mapping in MP Config.

The Fontsize was too small for my 22" so i resized them and repositioned the text to fit...feel free to use it..

Attachments

• MesFilms.xml
      30.6 KB

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    I did that, but now the basichome will have the header as "Genre" field in My Films, and in the main screen of My Films, Genre shows as "film" header

punkindoc

Portal Member
    November 16, 2008
    didn't even notice that...

In mesfilms.xml you have to remove the line: <define>#category:Films</define>

worked for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom