Black & White test version (1 Viewer)

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Same goes for TV Series as I see it. Filmstrip view would be nice ;)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    i think moving pictures and tvseries should be updated more.. i get some strange labels in mp and tvseries should be updated with playlist screen and a button more..

* Added Playlist support, requires new skin file (TVSeries.Playlist.xml) and new buttons to access. You can add episodes to playlist by invoking the menu on a selected series, season or episode
    * Button ID 9: Invokes the load playlist menu
    * Button ID 20: Plugin reacts to <action>33</action> to display current playlist

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    i think moving pictures and tvseries should be updated more.. i get some strange labels in mp and tvseries should be updated with playlist screen and a button more..

* Added Playlist support, requires new skin file (TVSeries.Playlist.xml) and new buttons to access. You can add episodes to playlist by invoking the menu on a selected series, season or episode
    * Button ID 9: Invokes the load playlist menu
    * Button ID 20: Plugin reacts to <action>33</action> to display current playlist

MP: Are you referring to user score and watched? According to the documentation these variables should work/worked before. Probably something wrong with the latest MP version..

TV Series: Added playlist to my todo list.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly)..

aj1405, you alive m8? :)

Attachments

• DialogMenu.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom