Bleazle V7.1 and Mp 1.1 ALPHA? (1 Viewer)

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will wait until Bleazle is released for MP 1.1
    I installed 1.1 for testing and installed 2 skins that are ready for 1.1 --- but Bleazle is so favourited here, that nobody wants to have another skin. During 2 days i had installed 1.1 and 2 other skins, the peace in this house was gone, especially wife was very angry, didnt want to have sex with me anymore :D ... OK just kidding, but its true everybody wants to have Bleazle here!

Dave, take all time you need, family and work are thousand times more imtportant than MP. Here 1.02 is runnning very stable and after changing evr.dll i have perfect Picture Quality so here for me is no need to hurry installing 1.1 although Vista/EVR - Bug in 1.02 that is solved with 1.1.
    But i hope and pray you find time to do a Bleazle-skin for 1.1 somewhen. MP without Bleazleskin is like party without cold beer!

More about this very special evr-problem that only Vista/EVR and mostly ATI Users have:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...blacks-internal-player-evr-60475/index30.html

Cheers from tropical-hot Germany (i hate 38 degrees celsius and i am sweating like a monkey and working just only in the morning and the late evening and when a customer wants me to arrive in the afternoon, i tell him to kiss my as, cause in the afternoon i am lying in the garden, having my ventilator near me, ice cold drinks in hands, wearing pants and hawaii-shirt and moving not one muscle :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom