BleazleWide and Cache changes (1 Viewer)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
Dave, ive been reading up on Swede's excellent patch for packed textures in MP's cache folder (here) , and noticed you said that you were going to add the fix to the next release of the skin.

This seems like a great idea as it seems to have fixed a LOT of problems for a lot of people, but to what level will the fix be included? Were you thinking of zipping the packed reflections files in with the Bleazle V7 download or will the patch automatically install into the cache folder?

Gary

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Dave, ive been reading up on Swede's excellent patch for packed textures in MP's cache folder (here) , and noticed you said that you were going to add the fix to the next release of the skin.

This seems like a great idea as it seems to have fixed a LOT of problems for a lot of people, but to what level will the fix be included? Were you thinking of zipping the packed reflections files in with the Bleazle V7 download or will the patch automatically install into the cache folder?

Gary

Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :)

I'll include the fix as a zip file with V7 - it has to be added after the skin has been installed & run (i.e. the cache has to be created first) so there's no way to do it automatically.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom