BleazleWide V7.1.0 (1 Viewer)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
...Just to see if I was mistaken I downloaded the skin again and checked the file in the BleazleWide Version 7.1.0.zip again. It's in this file "Customisation Options\FanArt Files for MyVideos and MyMusic\mymusicgenres.xml" on row 71.

Best
Yuri

Hi Yuri - you're right (I'm trying to catch on up a lot of stuff tonight and finally got around to checking this!) - thanks for pointing it out!

Regards

Bleazle

eriksdam

Portal Member
June 2, 2009
Stuttgart, Germany
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Thanks! Yeah, it's kind of a zen-exercise.... :mad:

I've managed to make it work pretty well, though. I've posted the XML I use to make it work for me, if there's anyone out there that's interested.

Thanks for taking time to do this - apart from the skin looking very good, it's also your continuous support that sets it apart - thanks!

Attachments

• MyDailyComics.xml
    30.6 KB

itsallgood

Portal Member
November 17, 2009
Hi again!

Bleazle -- the " TVGuide with "Channel Group" button added" xml files worked great! Many thanks :)

Just another quick question -- when i go into TV i am shown the "now and next" dialog, i then have to close this to get to the usual options, such as "TV Guide", "recorded tv", etc --- is there anyway to disable the now and next dialoge when you first go into tv???

(Sorry if this is not related to your skin - i just do not get the same pop-up in the wide blue skin)

Many thanks!

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
..I've managed to make it work pretty well, though. I've posted the XML I use to make it work for me, if there's anyone out there that's interested...

Give these files a try - unfortunately it looks like MP needs to be re-installed on my test PC so I can't test them right now (I'm heading out to do an enduro ride in the mud and rain -yeah! :D )but hopefully they'll be OK. (Use the hover graphic - I forgot to rename and trim the fat (optimise) the one I posted last night)

Hi again!

..when i go into TV i am shown the "now and next" dialog, i then have to close this to get to the usual options, such as "TV Guide", "recorded tv", etc --- is there anyway to disable the now and next dialoge when you first go into tv???

(Sorry if this is not related to your skin - i just do not get the same pop-up in the wide blue skin)...

That's wierd - I use FTR and don't get what you're getting... what version of FTR & MP are you using? It's strange that you get different behaviour between B3W and BleazleWide.

I might be a bit slow getting back to you for the next few days - I've got a lot of work (the stuff I have to do every now and then to earn $$!) that I have to get done.

Bleazle

Attachments

• DailyComics.zip
    30.6 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

hmmmm.... the link for v7.1.0 seems to be broken

Im kinda old school

Vff :D

Yeah the file for V7.1.0 no longer exists - it was removed by the MP gods when V8 was uploaded. You don't have to use the BasicHome screen in V8 if you don't want to - try it, if you like V7 I'm sure you'll like V8 better - it's very similar but there's more consistency skin wide with the way lines are highlighted in the list views (fading green bar as per the Home screens). Don't forget to grab the Topbar zip file & BMP file referred to in this post (they'll be included in the next release) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/bleazlewide-v8-75150/#post551536

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom