Blu-ray chapter popups when watching from "Menu" - any way to disable them?

Discussion in 'watch/edit Videos' started by wiyosaya, March 24, 2018.

1. wiyosaya
    • Premium Supporter

wiyosaya MP Donator

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    When I play a blu-ray from the Java Menu, ie., the actual disk menu, chapter mark popups appear at chapter boundaries. Personally, I find this very annoying. This is with any blu-ray disk whatever. I have looked for a setting somewhere in MePo to turn this off, and I do not see one. Is there a way to prevent these chapter popups from appearing when I play a blu-ray from the disk menu? I cannot imagine that every single blu-ray would have this enabled in their individual settings, and I do not see any way in the disk menu to disable these popups.

In contrast, on most disks, I can select a title from MePo's menu, and then the chapter popups do not show up. However, I have one disk right now, Thor: Ragnarok, where if I do that, there is an overlay from the disk that pops up that I cannot get rid of, nor does it disappear in any reasonable amount of time. I waited over a minute, and the overlay just does not go away.

Any help at disabling these chapter popups during blu-ray playback from the disk menu would be appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wiyosaya
    • Premium Supporter

wiyosaya MP Donator

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    Sorry. Please ignore this. My post was premature, and the chapter marks are not showing on the Thor movie.. It seems that deleting a post is not allowed.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!