Blu-ray chapter popups when watching from "Menu" - any way to disable them? (1 Viewer)

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    When I play a blu-ray from the Java Menu, ie., the actual disk menu, chapter mark popups appear at chapter boundaries. Personally, I find this very annoying. This is with any blu-ray disk whatever. I have looked for a setting somewhere in MePo to turn this off, and I do not see one. Is there a way to prevent these chapter popups from appearing when I play a blu-ray from the disk menu? I cannot imagine that every single blu-ray would have this enabled in their individual settings, and I do not see any way in the disk menu to disable these popups.

In contrast, on most disks, I can select a title from MePo's menu, and then the chapter popups do not show up. However, I have one disk right now, Thor: Ragnarok, where if I do that, there is an overlay from the disk that pops up that I cannot get rid of, nor does it disappear in any reasonable amount of time. I waited over a minute, and the overlay just does not go away.

Any help at disabling these chapter popups during blu-ray playback from the disk menu would be appreciated.

Thank you.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry. Please ignore this. My post was premature, and the chapter marks are not showing on the Thor movie.. It seems that deleting a post is not allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom