Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (1 Viewer)

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
True, but it works SOOO well... I love it. I hope this catches on and devs list thier plugins there, and that it then becomes a sticky. I think it will stop a lot of the posts of "where do I find..." and "how do i...".

SwissBuster

Portal Pro
June 27, 2008
Geneva, Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Just tested and can confirm it works with PowerDVD8 on MP1.0. When setting up, you just need to point to the PDVD.exe file. On my setup, it works fine as long as I select the 'minimize MP' option from the config (MP needs to be minimized for PDVD remote controls to work correctly).

Is there any way of changing the plugin to read 'Play DVD or Bluray' (or whatever) and for the plugin to launch either of these formats?

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
I would go ahead and put this on the master plugin list. Beta or not. just note that it is a beta in the version if you like. It is short and sweet and I hope will help push that along. A couple of people have added their plugins there and it looks like it took them less than 5 minutes to add the info.

thanks

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just tested and can confirm it works with PowerDVD8 on MP1.0. When setting up, you just need to point to the PDVD.exe file. On my setup, it works fine as long as I select the 'minimize MP' option from the config (MP needs to be minimized for PDVD remote controls to work correctly).

Is there any way of changing the plugin to read 'Play DVD or Bluray' (or whatever) and for the plugin to launch either of these formats?
    Yeah, this plugin can be used for any player or program to play Bluray's; so a change of the name would be nice but not neccecary. I used it to start a variation of the HD-starter program elsewhere in this forum which starts and controls powerDVD8. This works beautifully.

kkozma

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Home Country
    hi,
    it is possible to play with this plugin Blur-ray´s i have on HDD ?

regards
    dirk

Yes, but you need to mount the iso first. I'm not sure if daemon tools can natively mount these or not, but slysoft virtual clone drive works perfectly and is free.

TMT can also play the .m2ts files right off the disc too.

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

regards
    dirk

Yes, but you need to mount the iso first. I'm not sure if daemon tools can natively mount these or not, but slysoft virtual clone drive works perfectly and is free.

hi,
    to play the .m2ts files is not useable because i cant change after play language or subtitle.

mount is only comfortable if the iso will be mount automaticaly. do this slysoft virtual clone ?
    i cant use deamon tools because incompatible sptd driver with intel ICH10 chipset :(

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

regards
    dirk

hi,
    to play the .m2ts files is not useable because i cant change after play language or subtitle.

mount is only comfortable if the iso will be mount automaticaly. do this slysoft virtual clone ?
    i cant use deamon tools because incompatible sptd driver with intel ICH10 chipset :(

:D
    yes very nice.... in new beta from slysoft virtual drive is function to emulate deamontools..... it works amazing
    for me. what a pity that not play automatically after auto mount the iso. i must go to video to mount and than go back to arcsoft plugin to play.

regards
    dirk

wkwapil

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 27, 2008
    192.168.x.x
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    till yesterday you'll need only
    - Daemontools
    - Moving Pictures V 0.7.1
    - a Blu-ray Softwareplayer
    to play Blu-ray-ISO-Files directly

Moving Pictures is able to start any Playersoftware (PDVD,ArcSoft, etc...) in foreground/fullscreen and a started ISO minimizes MP (in background using lower ressources), starts the player and when finished you'll only have to exit the Player and MP starts automatically in foreground.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Moving Pictures is able to start any Playersoftware (PDVD,ArcSoft, etc...) in foreground/fullscreen and a started ISO minimizes MP (in background using lower ressources), starts the player and when finished you'll only have to exit the Player and MP starts automatically in foreground.

Does it also support autoplay when inserting blu-ray / HD DVD disk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom