Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (4 Viewers)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I'm at home now but I can not download Arcsoft Total Media Theather intro version as website gives "File not found" for this http://base.arcsoft.com/downloads/intro/TotalMediaTheatre_Retail_INTRO_E.exe

Is there any otherplace I can download the intro version ( is this right ? or am I trying to download something wrong ? )
    Websit
    So, has anyone had any success with the plugin? :)

After quick search I didnt find any other places were you could download the trial version :(

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hey guys,
    I just steped into the Blue Ray stuff this weekend.
    Started from scratch with PowerDVD what was included to the drive, but the playback was stuttering, and sound was choppy.
    So I installed the Arcsoft software which does a quiet good job while running standalone.
    Then I integrated the plugin and cant even see the menu of the BlueRay without chopping. CPU usage increaded about 40%. From 60% usage while stand alone playing to 100% wile using the plugin.

Seems that some less powerful GPUs have issues with the Arcsoft's MCE plugin -> ArcSoft Forums: Disable MCE plugin (Horrible Studdering)

Mr.Montesa

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2006
    Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've followed the hints in the TMT forum.
    Increasing the UMA Frame buffer from "Auto" to 512 megs results in a flawless video playback within MP/Plugin.
    Great.

henk99

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tourettes, I will try it tonight, as I have troubles getting Powerdvd to work with blurays. I'll be back....

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    I have alot of problems using PowerDVD 8 to play Bluray so might investigate this. PowerDVD is great with HDDVD, but all the most recent Bluray discs just seem to lock up when using powerdvd.

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    plugin works finde for me too ! :)

B U T :p

is there any possibility to change/remove the "SplashScreen" from total media theatre when launching the plugin ??

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    is there any possibility to change/remove the "SplashScreen" from total media theatre when launching the plugin ??

Probably nothing that I can do, as its done by the Arcsoft's plugin.

Mr.Montesa

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2006
    Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sometimes it is possible to call the binary with args. e.g player.exe --no-intro
    Try to call the binary via cmd with --help oder /?. Not sure if it has built in arguments.
    greets

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom